Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

In previous seasons the renewal forms have been sent out on the same weekend as the final game of the season.  I fully expected to receive mine this week....  Clearly not done though.

No doubt they will be on their way quite soon though.

Odd, assumed they'd all come at the same time. I don't pay via direct debit, that may be the reason why.

I just paid upfront with my debit card for this season but heard nowt about my renewal for next season. Hopefully get something through the post next week.

Odd, assumed they'd all come at the same time. I don't pay via direct debit, that may be the reason why.

I just paid upfront with my debit card for this season but heard nowt about my renewal for next season. Hopefully get something through the post next week.

Same. They're probably deciding how much to hot the price up.

they've already said that the prices will stay the same.

Ah maybe that's it then, I'm on the 10 year deal so my price hasnt changed. In fact it's less than ever after last year's cuts.

they've already said that the prices will stay the same.

Must have missed that. Canny :thup:

?? I've had mine had to be sent back ages ago. February I think it was.

I haven't had mine, has anybody else had them?

Yes, wife and both kids, all on monthly DDM. Made a couple of payments for next season. Got my ticket in June i think so not had mine yet.

Those on the 10 year deal received their renewals in Feb.

The one year deals should receive them over the next week.

General sale should be late June/start of July.

:thup:

Was wondering when it was going to come through, need to get a move to the Gallowgate.

• 2 weeks later...