Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chopey

I know if I rock up to the game against Spurs straight off my hols and Pardew is in the dugout I'll freak

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't be right if the club didn't leave it inexplicably and unnecessarily close to the first game. :lol:

Yep. Every season apart from when they just tell you to the one from last season they leave it late.

At least we're getting new cards this year, aren't we?

Something I always looked forward to was the old book of vouchers type season tickets landing in the post. This time last year I was up like a jack russell every time the postman came.

Are season tickets still available for new people?

I think so, going by the website. No clue when the deadline is, mind. Finally caved in to paying the train fares?

Nothing showing as available to purchase on the website when logged in now. Not sure whether a bug or not on sale.

Are season tickets still available for new people?

I think so, going by the website. No clue when the deadline is, mind. Finally caved in to paying the train fares?

Nothing showing as available to purchase on the website when logged in now. Not sure whether a bug or not on sale.

Deadline may have passed, then. Last time I was on the option to buy a ST was still there, so, I've no clue.

TBH I would probably want to look at the exact seat before I'd buy something that big anyway, next season I'll make notes on my favourite spots.

Do you have a notepad?

And a pen?