Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Rafa signing 40,000 shirts during pre-season. Sounds plausible.

Thats what I said to my friend who showed me the tweet. Apparently 2 people have claimed it, with pictures of the shirts. My friends says he knows one has been a season ticket holder for 26 years, so it maybe that a few long time season ticket holders will receive one and the rest something else. Fucking depressing if Crumpy ends up with 4 signed shirts from Rafa.

Would be a bit of a sickener if you've already bought the home shirt for 55 quid?

Normal people wouldn't wear a signed shirt, you do know a few people will end up wearing it, then washing it, because they are thick as mince.

Would be a bit of a sickener if you've already bought the home shirt for 55 quid?

Normal people wouldn't wear a signed shirt, you do know a few people will end up wearing it, then washing it, because they are thick as mince.

I had a signed shirt 1991/92 ish, the old bar code one with the blue star on the front.

Was signed by Ossie Ardiles, Micky Quinn, Lee Clark, David Kelly, Robbie Elliott, Steve Watson and a couple of others.

The signatures were in permanent marker and didn't come off in the wash.

I had a signed shirt 1991/92 ish, the old bar code one with the blue star on the front.

Was signed by Ossie Ardiles, Micky Quinn, Lee Clark, David Kelly, Robbie Elliott, Steve Watson and a couple of others.

Even after all these years? That's fantastic.

Even after all these years? That's fantastic.

Shirts were made by Umbro back then, much better quality.