Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest covmag

has anyone suggested a new local club for everyone to follow together on weekends ? could be good

I’m off to the races for my poison

has anyone suggested a new local club for everyone to follow together on weekends ? could be good

Me and my mates are going to watch our local club Whickham. We used to go for bait before the match then for a few drinks after so still want to do that otherwise we would never see each other we are all busy. Obviously food options are limited in Whickham at 1 in the afternoon but there is a Greggs  ;D

Another enlightening encounterat work.  Same lass who once told me She wasn't 'too fussed about rafa'.

Telling me how her ticket will cost 800+ next season, and how she MIGHT have to give it up due to the money.  Yet paid the price this season for a eyeful of Stevey Bruce, who she likes as a bloke but definitely not as a manager.

It's this sort of stuff that makes me sure we're still going to have a full house come Arsenal.  There are far too many of these people about.

I've been checking the availability for tickets in the block that mine were in all week. It was 154 at the start of the week and it's still 154. My wifes cancelled ticket is still showing as unavailable. I'm curious to know who you think will be filling the 12000+ seats vacated by season ticket holders to ensure a capacity crowd. Numbers paying match to match should also be lower. The place was only full for 2 games last season and Arsenal wasn't one of them.

Honestly...I don't know. Guess I just think there will be others willing to turn up to take their place.

Full house was probably the wrong term to use, but I've said a few times on here I still expect 50k+.  Time will tell but I have no faith in the majority doing the right thing.

I think they'll give loads away to schools, universities and charities as an act of "goodwill". They'll spin it so it reflects positively on themselves, part of the reason bishop is so prevalent in the organisation.

I think they'll give loads away to schools, universities and charities as an act of "goodwill". They'll spin it so it reflects positively on themselves, part of the reason bishop is so prevalent in the organisation.

Will struggle with schools and uni for the Arsenal game tbf. If the boycott against Arsenal is successful (in terms of 30-40k) then I think you'll be right

Honestly...I don't know. Guess I just think there will be others willing to turn up to take their place.

Full house was probably the wrong term to use, but I've said a few times on here I still expect 50k+.  Time will tell but I have no faith in the majority doing the right thing.

We only had 50,388 v Arsenal under Steve McClaren and since then we've lost around 12k season ticket holders. Added to that there's a very well publicised boycott occurring and there's not a chance of the crowd being over 50k.

On another note, is it just my phone or have they completely greyed out the stadium plan to hide the masses of green, but are now allowing you to click on the grey areas to purchase tickets?

Will struggle with schools and uni for the Arsenal game tbf. If the boycott against Arsenal is successful (in terms of 30-40k) then I think you'll be right

As long as it looks fullish they won't care. It's all about papering over the cracks, appearances and short term solutions

Guest covmag

Just to report a success, this is not BS before anyone says it.

One of my customers has 4 season corporate tickets in a posh part of the ground, had a very long chat with him about my reasons for not going and how things pan out season after season.I asked him what enjoyment he was getting out of going? Meet me mate he’s said, but fuck me you can do that and go watch the games in a bar if you need.

I kid you not he’s ringing Monday to tell them it’s a no go.....£4000 at least not going into that fat cunts pocket, fucking proud of him and me  :lol: O0

One of my customers has 4 season corporate tickets in a posh part of the ground, had a very long chat with him about my reasons for not going and how things pan out season after season.I asked him what enjoyment he was getting out of going? Meet me mate he’s said, but f*** me you can do that and go watch the games in a bar if you need.

I kid you not he’s ringing Monday to tell them it’s a no go.....£4000 at least not going into that fat c***s pocket, f***ing proud of him and me  :lol: O0

He probably just wanted to get rid of you ;)

Guest covmag

One of my customers has 4 season corporate tickets in a posh part of the ground, had a very long chat with him about my reasons for not going and how things pan out season after season.I asked him what enjoyment he was getting out of going? Meet me mate he’s said, but f*** me you can do that and go watch the games in a bar if you need.

I kid you not he’s ringing Monday to tell them it’s a no go.....£4000 at least not going into that fat c***s pocket, f***ing proud of him and me  :lol: O0

He probably just wanted to get rid of you ;)

There is merit in that  :lol:

Either way the massive doubt has been planted, fuck me im trying to turn everyone I know  :lol:

We only had 50,388 v Arsenal under Steve McClaren and since then we've lost around 12k season ticket holders. Added to that there's a very well publicised boycott occurring and there's not a chance of the crowd being over 50k.

On another note, is it just my phone or have they completely greyed out the stadium plan to hide the masses of green, but are now allowing you to click on the grey areas to purchase tickets?

It's grey on my laptop. Good news is availability is up to 160 :)

Did a quick count and there appears to be almost 11,500 available season tickets on the stadium plan. That doesn't include the one I cancelled so I'd like to think there's a fair few others showing as unavailable that have actually been cancelled.

Then are there general sale tickets to add on top too? Or are the general sale tickets part of that 11,500

That was just seats showing as available to buy a new season ticket. I've no idea how many additional tickets are available for general sale.

This lad successfully claimed a refund on his season ticket.

I assume this is only for those who paid in full and cancelled within 2 weeks of the payment being made?