Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Quick update from the stats I posted earlier

In the 7 days since i started collecting data (18th - 25th) 423 season tickets have been sold, over half of those have been sold in the two days since Joelinton signed (23rd). Half of the tickets sold since Joelinton arrived have been in Level 7 (Family area and Milburn/Leazes corner)

stsales.png

DISCLAIMER - It is possible that more tickets have been sold in this period even though the available totals might not reflect this. The reason for this is that the club may have released tickets held by ST holders who have let their DD lapse

The ticket sales for Arsenal are more depressing. I only started collecting sales data after the Joelinton signing was announced but since then 1541 tickets have been sold. A lot of very short term memory amongst our fans...

arsenalsales.png

The ticket sales for Arsenal are more depressing. I only started collecting sales data after the Joelinton signing was announced but since then 1541 tickets have been sold. A lot of very short term memory amongst our fans...

arsenalsales.png

Looking like a decent crowd then. Another signing should see it over 50k. Ashley won't believe his luck. Of all the clubs in the country he went and bought the one with the thickest, most gullible fanbase.

Erm..L1D now saying 71 seats available, dunno what's going on.

There is a 20 min window when you can have tickets in your basket and they take them offline for everyone else. Its possible you last looked when someone had a few in their basket but didnt buy

Guest chopey

Apparently the season ticket cards are at the printers now and anyone that wants to change seat has to wait till August 1st so I think a lot more seats will show up as not sold next Thursday.

Guest covmag

It’s still leaving over 10,000 season tickets as not sold, that is a massive chunk in truth.

The crowd against Arsenal I guarantee will LOOK shit  O0

Forget what’s announced.

There are people who renewed who aren't going back - I know of 3 locally so add that into the mix the official attendance wont be the actual attendance.

Shame on all who are going...every single fukin one of them. Not fans but brainless fukin unprogrammable robots

There are people who renewed who aren't going back - I know of 3 locally so add that into the mix the official attendance wont be the actual attendance.

Shame on all who are going...every single fukin one of them. Not fans but brainless fukin unprogrammable robots

Or just normal people for whom being the angriest most extreme online caricature they can depict isn't the be all and end all?  People with different priorities to you? Even people who maybe aren't aware that they're violating some sacred code?

Judge not lest ye be judged is a decent if archaic mantra.

I'm one of those. Paid in full in March.

Not going back.

Or just normal people for whom being the angriest most extreme online caricature they can depict isn't the be all and end all?  People with different priorities to you? Even people who maybe aren't aware that they're violating some sacred code?

Judge not lest ye be judged is a decent if archaic mantra.

Nail on head.

The sooner some of the more militant corners our fanbase realise this, the better. The way to unite against something is not to alienate the majority of people you want to unite with.

Guest covmag

We should all pick a block each, keep adding seats to our basket, let the timer run out and repeat.

;D

BTW, still 71 left in L1D.

Good idea, if you have zero to do in your life  :lol:

We can only do what we have, this was always going to be a message many would ignore, even if they still don’t know why they are still going, the turds.

The way to unite against something is not to alienate the majority of people you want to unite with.

erm, we've spent 10 years pussyfooting around them man and the penny hasn't dropped wrt ashley...what the fuck do you think it's gonna take to get them realise what is needed?  and it is needed

The way to unite against something is not to alienate the majority of people you want to unite with.

erm, we've spent 10 years pussyfooting around them man and the penny hasn't dropped wrt ashley...what the f*** do you think it's gonna take to get them realise what is needed?  and it is needed

It won't ever drop

erm, we've spent 10 years pussyfooting around them man and the penny hasn't dropped wrt ashley...what the f*** do you think it's gonna take to get them realise what is needed?  and it is needed

It won't ever drop

but we have to keep being nice about it tho