Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Seen on Twitter that Arsenal will be around  45k :knuppel2: that's pathetic was hoping around 38k or less

From where?

Struggle to care now TBH, people will either protest or they won’t. Very little more can be done to make it clear that the club have nothing to offer them. If they continue to flog themselves out of some mad sense of duty then go for it. Doesn’t mean anything for what Ashley is doing. They’d turn up if he had recorded abuse playing as they passed through the turnstiles.

Guest chopey

Big problems at the box office this morning looks like something is getting changed no season cards will be sent out before next week and you are not allowed to move seats just yet, I wonder if the costings are about to change ?

Seen on Twitter that Arsenal will be around  45k :knuppel2: that's pathetic was hoping around 38k or less

From where?

Struggle to care now TBH, people will either protest or they won’t. Very little more can be done to make it clear that the club have nothing to offer them. If they continue to flog themselves out of some mad sense of duty then go for it. Doesn’t mean anything for what Ashley is doing. They’d turn up if he had recorded abuse playing as they passed through the turnstiles.

Exactly. If people don't realise now they never will and nothing anyone can say or do will change their minds. Selfish fucking Arseholes who deserve Ashley FC.

Still confident it will be 50k+.

The boycott certainly won't be visible. Too many people will actually be looking forward to the first game of the season, giving Bruce a chance and seeing our big signing.

Numpties.

I still say there's less tickets been sold then has been made out and the club have simply removed lots of unsold seats from sale like they have with the friendly on Saturday.

When we played Arsenal at home on the first day of the 2011/12 season the crowd was only 46,500 and there's not a chance that there's more people prepared to go to this one.

The boycott certainly won't be visible. Too many people will actually be looking forward to the first game of the season, giving Bruce a chance and seeing our big signing.

Numpties.

No chance it will be over 50k.

Numpties.

No chance it will be over 50k.

Well there is a chance.

We'll see i suppose.

- St James Park has a total of 268 'blocks' of tickets which make up the capacity of 52156

- Of these 268 blocks you can only buy season tickets in 140 of them. The rest of the blocks are private boxes, corporate, press, away fans etc.

- The capacity of these 140 blocks is 45,255

- Of those 45,255 season tickets only 10,815 seats are now available (34,440 are sold/unavailable)

- This means 23.9% of the available season ticket pool is still available

**139 Season tickets have been sold since my last update on the 29th **

stsales1st.png

Arsenal

Ignoring the corporate boxes (As i dont know for sure what has been sold) the capacity is 50,936 of which 8,746 tickets are available. This figure includes the Arsenal section being sold out (3177 seats)

**797 tickets have been sold since my last update on the 29th **  :weep:

I think the numbers will just dwindle off as the season progresses 

Not even sure that will happen, not en-masse anyway.  Thick & thin, support the team, all that bollocks.  If they are happy to go now, they've already made their peace with us being a joke, either that or they actually are deluded and think we will amount to something.

Guest covmag

Think folk forget we on here are a very tiny minority, all passionate about wanting better but 25-30 folk will make a nano fart of a difference, the sheep will follow.

Think folk forget we on here are a very tiny minority, all passionate about wanting better but 25-30 folk will make a nano fart of a difference, the sheep will follow.

Aye someone at work today asked me if I seen the hibs match, I was like no and I don't care and tried to explain the situation. He was just like " it's always been like that under Ashley man and we need to support the lads it's your team"  :anguish:

I'm not even going home next weekend as I know my dad will be there getting behind Bruce and the boys. Fuck that. I need to avoid anything and anyone  to do with it