Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I think in the middle of August you're also going to have ST holders being on holiday rather than boycotting.

Having said that, which photos are you looking at? On the TV the cameras focused on large areas of empty seating. That coupled with the empty seats dotted all around the group would suggest low 40s.

Here’s some of the photos my mate sent me. The area you’re all focusing on is the only area in the whole stadium with a large amount of empty seats. Apart from a small pocket in the level 7 corner. I can dig out the other photos from his Facebook if you want but he took photos looking up to level 7 too.

Many of the  empty seats you can see at the back of the platinum club on this photo filled up apparently as well, so you can rule them out too.

I’m sorry ToonArmy1892...you’re wrong this time buddy...as much as you hate my opinions...

Shot of most of stadium: https://imgur.com/JYNvOn5

Shot of the bottom of Gallowgate: https://imgur.com/7rQbVjS

Aye. Regardless of what the actual attendance was... For a well publicised and planned boycott it's a pretty poor effort from the match goers. Can't say I expected it to go any better.

Too many zombies.

Ok, but the next obvious question is why was that particular area so empty compared to the rest of the stadium? :lol:

edit:  talking about the blocks Toonarmy1892 posted about.

I vaguely recall that NUFC foundation have a lot of seats reserved in the Leazes end...not sure where. Could be those?

Ok, but the next obvious question is why was that particular area so empty compared to the rest of the stadium? :lol:

edit:  talking about the blocks Toonarmy1892 posted about.

I don't know why but if the ground isn't full the back of the gallowgate is always one of the more empty areas, especially the two end blocks, v and r, been like that for donkeys.

Here’s some of the photos my mate sent me. The area you’re all focusing on is the only area in the whole stadium with a large amount of empty seats. Apart from a small pocket in the level 7 corner. I can dig out the other photos from his Facebook if you want but he took photos looking up to level 7 too.

Many of the  empty seats you can see at the back of the platinum club on this photo filled up apparently as well, so you can rule them out too.

I’m sorry ToonArmy1892...you’re wrong this time buddy...as much as you hate my opinions...

Shot of most of stadium: https://imgur.com/JYNvOn5

Shot of the bottom of Gallowgate: https://imgur.com/7rQbVjS

You seem absolutely obsessed with trying to make out there was as many people there as possible :spit:

Just checked my old block again and it's showing 155 available down from 159 pre Arsenal. Strange thing is the number you could actually click on to buy has gone up from 24 to 117.  Plenty of seats together now also  so easier for groups to buy them together now. Club must be confident of shifting more tickets.

You just said that, three posts up.

Yeah but I found yet another post of his getting upset at suggestions it wasn’t full :lol:

Seems obsessed with wanting the boycott to fail.

I’m not obsessed wanting it to fail at all. How many times do I have to say that I have been involved in these boycotts and the promotion of them in the past. I’m just trying to dispel some of the bullshit that gets plastered on here. 42k is a bullshit figure made up to make the organisers look good. But anyone who was at the game knows fine well that it’s made up. Why lie? Pretending it was better than it was doesn’t make it so.

Shadow Puppets[/member]

Evening Keith

I for one am absolutely gobsmacked that yet again I am being labelled as some kind of Ashley sympathiser for simply pointing out that the 42k figure is bullshit. The photos don’t lie.

Come back when you fancy having a grown up discussion about it.