Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I was looking at the seat plan last night and I reckon there'll be 50k there on Sunday.

Easily I'd say.

I bought a couple of seats in the Platinum Club a fortnite ago on my membership for a mate in London and his lad as it was it varnigh impossible to get 2 seats together except high up in the Gallowgate or Leazes and he wanted to be side on.

HIs match tickets arrived before my season tickets as well!

47,000 max on Sunday. There'll be 2k empty seats in the away end for a start and there's still loads of empty seats in the Gallowgate, Leazes and Milburn. Only the East Stand has only a few empty seats. We only just scraped 50k for our opening home game last season and that was against the Champions who brought 3,000 fans with them and we had around 8,000 more season ticket holders then as well.

Tbh I never took away fans into account and the longest trip of the year for them is definately a factor. Either way though the attendance will still be closer to capacity than most were predicting.

Tbh I never took away fans into account and the longest trip of the year for them is definately a factor. Either way though the attendance will still be closer to capacity than most were predicting.

Also they're away in Europe on Thursday and have sold out their allocation for that. Most of them would have chosen a trip to Holland ahead of the trip up here for the novelty factor.

What? Expecting 50 fucking thousand after all this shit, again?!

I'm sorry, I am, but our home fans, collectively,are a fucking joke. Completely short sighted and spineless, hypocritical cunts to boot. I'm not singling people out here, we have our own unique reasons and habits, it is, was, and always will be our club after all, no matter who holds the purse strings or which chump manages the team under this owner, but I'm honestly embarrassed to see so many people being used as cash cows and not having the balls to stand up and make a stand or do anything about it.

You know, I totally understand that the kid might want a proper NUFC top for their birthday or Christmas, or you get some merchandise as a gift, or going to the match is a ritual now with your mates / family because it's routine as you've done it for so long, or you always buy the fucking pies or whatever at half time, but fuck me, it absolutely grinds on me how people can be so unanimous in saying they hate Ashley, how it's a disgrace the way the club has been run, not just last season.. no no no, not just for the last couple of years, nah, for all fucking 8 of them - 8 years - and turn a total blind eye to the way they are being used.

Have courage in your convictions for fuck sake. If you don't like the way your club is being run, stop giving the bloke responsible your hard earned money for the privilege of being utterly shafted. If the masses want to pay to sit in silence in the fucking ground for 19 games a season, watching turgid, half arsed, dire football directed by a clowns like Steve McClaren (I'm aware he has to be given at least a chance to disprove my view, but his history has constructed my opinion at this point) and Alan fucking Pardew with his thick ensemble, then you truly have the product you deserve. People even go so far out of their way to rubbish and put down the attempts of people like NUST, MAOC and the Ashley Out person / people, and I just cannot get my head around why? These people deserve so much more for having the balls to stand up and do something, in vein or otherwise, because they want better. Madness.

My respect goes out to people who have stopped going out of principle, stopped buying all the stuff the club sells, and made a stand their way by saying  "no more", and even more so to the people who have actually took the fight to Ashley making that shirt and everything else.

What? Expecting 50 f***ing thousand after all this s***, again?!

I'm sorry, I am, but our home fans, collectively,are a f***ing joke. Completely short sighted and spineless, hypocritical c***s to boot. I'm not singling people out here, we have our own unique reasons and habits, it is, was, and always will be our club after all, no matter who holds the purse strings or which chump manages the team under this owner, but I'm honestly embarrassed to see so many people being used as cash cows and not having the balls to stand up and make a stand or do anything about it.

You know, I totally understand that the kid might want a proper NUFC top for their birthday or Christmas, or you get some merchandise as a gift, or going to the match is a ritual now with your mates / family because it's routine as you've done it for so long, or you always buy the f***ing pies or whatever at half time, but f*** me, it absolutely grinds on me how people can be so unanimous in saying they hate Ashley, how it's a disgrace the way the club has been run, not just last season.. no no no, not just for the last couple of years, nah, for all f***ing 8 of them - 8 years - and turn a total blind eye to the way they are being used.

Have courage in your convictions for f*** sake. If you don't like the way your club is being run, stop giving the bloke responsible your hard earned money for the privilege of being utterly shafted. If the masses want to pay to sit in silence in the f***ing ground for 19 games a season, watching turgid, half arsed, dire football directed by a clowns like Steve McClaren (I'm aware he has to be given at least a chance to disprove my view, but his history has constructed my opinion at this point) and Alan f***ing Pardew with his thick ensemble, then you truly have the product you deserve. People even go so far out of their way to rubbish and put down the attempts of people like NUST, MAOC and the Ashley Out person / people, and I just cannot get my head around why? These people deserve so much more for having the balls to stand up and do something, in vein or otherwise, because they want better. Madness.

My respect goes out to people who have stopped going out of principle, stopped buying all the stuff the club sells, and made a stand their way by saying  "no more", and even more so to the people who have actually took the fight to Ashley making that shirt and everything else.

:clap:

Totally agree mate

I have bought a ticket on general sale for Sunday and personally cannot wait  :D I have my reasons, and I can also hate Ashley whether I am giving him my "hard earned money" or not.

I'm going with my brother, for his birthday. Kind of looking forward to it, but also feel I really shouldn't be there. It's mainly out of interest, just see how the new lads do and if there's any change in our style.

Also we aren't in the bottom 3 yet, so it's marginally less depressing than usual.

It's got nothing to do with anyone else at the end of the day, do what you want to do. Those that feel strongly enough to boycott, fine. Same for those who want to go and support the team.

These aren't mutually exclusive you know. If people who boycott didn't support NUFC, why the fuck are they on a Newcastle Forum.

Honestly don't think I'll ever be back. Too many of our fans are too determined to keep the club in Ashley's grip.

Pretty much how I feel now. Can't see ownership changing anytime soon and by the time he does leave, I think the damage will have been done. Ultimately, as a fan base, we'll have allowed him to destroy us.