Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

Jesus, who gives a fuck what he said? Do you seriously not think that things like that aren't said all the time? The players are constantly slagging each other and the referee off throughout the game yet that never causes a fuss, people call people cunts all the time in the real world, so what?

Which is also wrong, and isn't made any better by the manager getting involved. He's the manager ffs :lol:

It isn't some disgraceful act that the papers are probably trying to pain it as, it's just pathetic and something you really don't want the senior staff of your club to be doing. The same applies to Woodman and Carver going all radge with the oppositions coaching staff, it's just embarrassing.

This may have been mentioned (I've not looked at the full thread) but it looked for all the world to me that as soon as Hart put his hand up that Mike Dean had decided to disallow it.

Hart doesn't see Gouffran until he turns his head to follow the ball fly beyond him and there is then a pause before he half heartedly appeals. Dean was in a great position to see that Gouffran wasn't in his line of sight but he was hell bent on going to the linesman and tell him to stick his flag up. Unbelievable.

Yes, Cabaye was lucky to stay on and I've not seen Yanga's challenge again (seemed innocuous at the match) but he'd placed himself in an impossible position following that offside. Presumably he'll be dropped for next week).

Guest bimpy474

This may have been mentioned (I've not looked at the full thread) but it looked for all the world to me that as soon as Hart put his hand up that Mike Dean had decided to disallow it.

Hart doesn't see Gouffran until he turns his head to follow the ball fly beyond him and there is then a pause before he half heartedly appeals. Dean was in a great position to see that Gouffran wasn't in his line of sight but he was hell bent on going to the linesman and tell him to stick his flag up. Unbelievable.

Yes, Cabaye was lucky to stay on and I've not seen Yanga's challenge again (seemed innocuous at the match) but he'd placed himself in an impossible position following that offside. Presumably he'll be dropped for next week).

Good post ;) The ref was Mike Jones though ;)

At the match I thought Nasri had jumped up in the air like a total fanny trying to win a free kick, wouldn't surprise me if he hurt himself from his fall as he was that high up in the air.

Guest bimpy474

At the match I thought Nasri had jumped up in the air like a total fanny trying to win a free kick, wouldn't surprise me if he hurt himself from his fall as he was that high up in the air.

Tbf, Mapou did kick him on the knee like.

It was a borderline red/yellow, tbh, it was a wild lash out. Wouldn't have had too many complaints if it had been red but at the same time it wasn't a clear red by any means either.

Guest bimpy474

It was a borderline red/yellow, tbh, it was a wild lash out. Wouldn't have had too many complaints if it had been red but at the same time it wasn't a clear red by any means either.

I thought it wasn't a lash out myself, more of a deliberate trip to stop Nasri getting away, a yellow was enough. Need a good second look to be sure though.

Can't even beat City at home, marra. Rattled.

Unfortunately personally I am rattled, they are in better form than us right now and this new found ability to kick our arses they've found has me worried about the fucking derby again :(

Guest bimpy474

Didn't think Pardew had that in him. Overall a good display from us but we so evidently need a striker so we can move Remy to the flank.

And also RIP Samir Nasri. Horrible little shit.

Looks like that's the plan if De Jong comes in, Remy left and Gouffran benched i reckon.

Some whinging Citeh fan from Marbella on 606 - saying there were 3 players offside for the disallowed goal - which they were, but they weren't interfering. Also saying that Mbiwa's tackle on Nasri was a disgrace - some Citeh fans have very, very short memories. People in glass houses, etc.

Guest bimpy474

Some whinging Citeh fan from Marbella on 606 - saying there were 3 players offside for the disallowed goal - which they were, but they weren't interfering. Also saying that Mbiwa's tackle on Nasri was a disgrace - some Citeh fans have very, very short memories. People in glass houses, etc.

Aye, funnily enough they're sounding very Man Utd now.

Didn't think Pardew had that in him. Overall a good display from us but we so evidently need a striker so we can move Remy to the flank.

And also RIP Samir Nasri. Horrible little s***.

Looks like that's the plan if De Jong comes in, Remy left and Gouffran benched i reckon.

You think Sissoko for Anita and Gouffran on the wing?

Guest bimpy474

And also RIP Samir Nasri. Horrible little s***.

You think Sissoko for Anita and Gouffran on the wing?

I think it'll just be Gouff out and Remy wide, De Jong up top. Conjecture really as we have to get De Jong in, i'm not confident of that like.

Jesus, who gives a fuck what he said? Do you seriously not think that things like that aren't said all the time? The players are constantly slagging each other and the referee off throughout the game yet that never causes a fuss, people call people cunts all the time in the real world, so what?

This is a complete non-story: Two people have an argument, reports of bad language used!!111

It's also a convenient smokescreen to distract from the fact that we were totally ripped off by the officials, which is the real story from this game. Seems to be working...

Spot on.

yeah but if Nasri hadn't made the most of it he wouldnt have injured himself. Besides little shit bag deserved it for his trip on Barton when Keegan was in charge.

That's what I thought as well. Nasri jumped about 6 feet in the air as if he'd been launched from a cannon.