The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Dinamo Kviv - Valencia has been relocated to Cyprus because of the trouble in Ukraine.

Went to this today. Jonas is an absolute tireless runner. Keita bossed the midfield. Feghouli and Vargas completely changed the game coming on as subs, and both scored. Kiev had some handy players on show. Brown Ideye and Jermaine Lens were both quite good up front. Veloso still has class about him. Belhanda was absolutely useless though. Rybka, the sub Kiev keeper, made 4 or 5 world class saves in the space of 10 minutes before Valencia pressure finally told.

Nice evening out.

Dinamo Kviv - Valencia has been relocated to Cyprus because of the trouble in Ukraine.

Went to this today. Jonas is an absolute tireless runner. Keita bossed the midfield. Feghouli and Vargas completely changed the game coming on as subs, and both scored. Kiev had some handy players on show. Brown Ideye and Jermaine Lens were both quite good up front. Veloso still has class about him. Belhanda was absolutely useless though. Rybka, the sub Kiev keeper, made 4 or 5 world class saves in the space of 10 minutes before Valencia pressure finally told.

Nice evening out.

A lot of people at the stadium?

Can't wait for football tomorrow, early kick off, 3pm's and a late kick off with no Newcastle to ruin it

I was actually really looking forward to your match as my wife is a Villa fan. How come it got shifted to Sunday? Sky choice, I presume?

Can't wait for football tomorrow, early kick off, 3pm's and a late kick off with no Newcastle to ruin it

I was actually really looking forward to your match as my wife is a Villa fan. How come it got shifted to Sunday? Sky choice, I presume?

Aye, the British public were baying for it to be shown.

Aye, the British public were baying for it to be shown.

It's a real S&M matchup, tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Everton are an attacking side that are quite good defensively, through being organised, calm and well drilled.

Newcastle, a defensive side, who are poor at the back, rash and badly organised.

Pardew what a guy :lol: