The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Remember when goal line technology saved us by about a millimetre against Fulham?

Happened again against Villa.  :lol:

BkeH-9bCcAAcAHA.jpg

Another instance where if it weren't for technology, everybody would have said it was in

Can't see Cardiff mustering more than 6 points in their remaining 5 games.

So long ! Solskjaer has acted like a massive brat since appointment : "Zaha should celebrate WHEN he scores" etc, and It'd be nice now that he's been found out at this level. Baby faced cunt.

Massive game at Craven Cottage next week. Reckon Norwich MUST NOT LOSE. Their record vs. Fulham is awful, so will be pretty surprised with anything other than a routine home win.

think WBA and Palace are pretty much safe now. Derland and Cardiff gone, Last spot between Fulham and Norwich.

Guest neesy111

Remember when goal line technology saved us by about a millimetre against Fulham?

Happened again against Villa.  :lol:

BkeH-9bCcAAcAHA.jpg

Another instance where if it weren't for technology, everybody would have said it was in

John Motson said he thinks technology has failed ffs.  Should be put out his misery tbh.

Can't see Cardiff mustering more than 6 points in their remaining 5 games.

So long ! Solskjaer has acted like a massive brat since appointment : "Zaha should celebrate WHEN he scores" etc, and It'd be nice now that he's been found out at this level. Baby faced cunt.

Massive game at Craven Cottage next week. Reckon Norwich MUST NOT LOSE. Their record vs. Fulham is awful, so will be pretty surprised with anything other than a routine home win.

think WBA and Palace are pretty much safe now. Derland and Cardiff gone, Last spot between Fulham and Norwich.

Fulham win that game and imho they stay up.

If Sulun, Cardiff and Norwich go down I'm gonna be wasted for weeks.

:sweetjesus:

:lol: Whats your beef with Norwich? I assume Cardiff = b/c of Tan. No explanation needed for Mackems....

Guest palnese

:lol: Whats your beef with Norwich? I assume Cardiff = b/c of Tan. No explanation needed for Mackems....

Hughton and Solskjær would be my guess.

Ronny despises Hughton with the fire of a thousand suns.

Just hate the way they approach games, mate. Most unwatchable side in the league.