The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Really annoys me how they split the gameweeks at this stage.

What? It's great. That way there's football every midweek rather than a two week break between as it used to be.

yeah but there's a 3 week break between the 2 legs which is just plain stupid

Really annoys me how they split the gameweeks at this stage.

What? It's great. That way there's football every midweek rather than a two week break between as it used to be.

yeah but there's a 3 week break between the 2 legs which is just plain stupid

For them maybe, not for us neutral fans.

good play by man city and it all started by demichelis not being involved at all. :lol: more of the same please.

He's not a very good player, but let's not blame him for when the rest of the team can't string a pass together either ffs.

It's literally like barca play a separate sport than NUFC

Yeah, they're okay I guess. Can they play at 6 ft 5 though?

They're not playing bad for a team lumbered with "not for us" Mascherano. Probably do alot better if they had the power and strength of Hayden Mullins in the side instead like.

It's literally like barca play a separate sport than NUFC

Yeah, they're okay I guess. Can they play at 6 ft 5 though?

They're not playing bad for a team lumbered with "not for us" Mascherano. Probably do alot better if they had the power and strength of Hayden Mullins in the side instead like.

Bet he'd play Tiote over Busquets as well.

I remember the lead up to our last game against Man City, and Pardew's comments about Silva and Nasri were "Can they go the other way?"  :lol:

Embarrassing. I actually think he'd make this Barcelona team look worse than we do. He'd actually hoof to Messi.