The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Genuinely sure I was raving about that Campbell kid a few years ago when he played in a youth tournament? maybe Gold Cup?

Anyway he's probably s**** but still nice to see him score.

Copa America I'm sure it was, because I was the same. Remember being quite jelly that Arsenal signed him.

As for my 'feel sorry for Man U' comment, I do hope people realize the smily meant that comment wasn't genuine. The IQ level in here sometimes :p

But for a decent first three months for man utd, I've never seen anything in Ashley Young to suggest he's more than an average player.

somewhere in that England thread, very early. People rated him highly. It's hilarious stuff.

One of those players I've just never really seen the hype with, even with Watford and Villa.

Genuinely sure I was raving about that Campbell kid a few years ago when he played in a youth tournament? maybe Gold Cup?

Copa America I'm sure it was, because I was the same. Remember being quite jelly that Arsenal signed him.

As for my 'feel sorry for Man U' comment, I do hope people realize the smily meant that comment wasn't genuine. The IQ level in here sometimes :p

Same re Campbell.

As for your post, genuine or not, it was abysmal. A disgrace.

Manolas having a good game so far.

Looked good for a relatively young centre back, always seemed to be the one cleaning up at the back but then there was hardly much pressure. Will probably Bramble it now.

Same re Campbell.

As for your post, genuine or not, it was abysmal. A disgrace.

:lol: I apologize.

Just looked me posts up it was the Gold Cup and Copa yeah. He was ace, reading he's had some work permit problems.

http://i.minus.com/iIM33EFYbbTvb.gif

:lol: What is he trying to say?

Isn't that from the 2-2 Fulham game when they scored in the 80th to make it 2-1. And then fulham score in 90+4' :iamatwat:? I think the OLY 2 - 0 MUN has been overlayed.

edit: yes, it was. Still funny.

http://i.minus.com/ibhRNR4Hx6Iji3.gif

Grant Wahl and his pals before the game on Fox Soccer pre-game:

"United have turned a corner with their last 2 results, and are only going to get stronger this season. I think they still have a very great chance of getting top 4 spot, and this should be straight forward for them"

All journos/commentators/ etc still under the delusion that Fergie is manager. Will take a bit of time for everyone to face the reality.