The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Football is such a joke. Dnipro player going mad for that when everybody knows how he reacts if the roles were reversed.

Yep, wasn't he the player in the first leg who was diving every 5 minutes to try to get pens?

Don't think that was a red at all.

In a world with some decent rules in Football it might not be, but I think in the current game its a red all day.  Maybe I need to see it in real time or something? ???

The way I saw it Vertonghen ran into him deliberately in an aggressive manner, the player moved his head, Vertonghen went down like he had been hit by an in his prime Tyson and Dawson did enough to make sure it was a red.

Very different to two players just standing there jesturing and one swinging his head no matter how light the contact was, imo.

I probably am a little biased tbh because I want Spurs to lose but Vertonghen was definitely the aggressor.

In a world with some decent rules in Football it might not be, but I think in the current game its a red all day.  Maybe I need to see it in real time or something? ???

Naah, he hit Vertonghen's head with his own, definitely. The only reason people are saying it might not be a red is because Vertonghen cheated and deliberately went down.

Naah, he hit Vertonghen's head with his own, definitely. The only reason people are saying it might not be a red is because Vertonghen cheated and deliberately went down.

and needlessly ran into him in the first place. There is looking for it then there is looking for it.

:thup: In a perfect world it's a red and Vertonghen gets a ban for being an embarrassment.