The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I'll be a proper tipping point with football I reckon if they win this, it's hard enough to stomach out pathetic excuse for ownership but these pricks winning a cup man :anguish:

It's more what it says about us IMO; it would be yet another club without 'unlimited funds' experiencing the glory of winning a cup whilst we sit at home counting our excess money like that's somehow better.

Utterly disgusting.

For those who actually live round these parts....we are 45 mins away from never hearing the end of this. Ever.

I work in Washington and im on night shift tonight  :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

For those who actually live round these parts....we are 45 mins away from never hearing the end of this. Ever.

Worse than turning us into cannonfodder everytime we play them for me.

I'll be a proper tipping point with football I reckon if they win this, it's hard enough to stomach out pathetic excuse for ownership but these pricks winning a cup man :anguish:

It's more what it says about us IMO; it would be yet another club without 'unlimited funds' experiencing the glory of winning a cup whilst we sit at home counting our money.

Utterly disgusting.

But they're nowhere near 8th though. 8th!

It's more what it says about us IMO; it would be yet another club without 'unlimited funds' experiencing the glory of winning a cup whilst we sit at home counting our money.

Utterly disgusting.

yeah when they come home parading the cup we should take to the streets with big 8s

It's more what it says about us IMO; it would be yet another club without 'unlimited funds' experiencing the glory of winning a cup whilst we sit at home counting our excess money like that's somehow better.

Utterly disgusting.

The club were singing their own praises at the Fans' Forum for taking a much weaker City side than this to extra time (at home, without scoring). Fucking scumbags.

Utterly disgusting.

yeah when they come home parading the cup we should take to the streets with big 8s

Oh god yes!

Hate to say it but I am jealous of them. Never known the feeling of being ahead in a cup final and can't see it happening soon. If they win it will be unbearable. Pinning my hopes of Negredo.

I put bet365 £30 bonus on 1-0 win for the cunts, says I have to rollover 3 times so assume I need to put £120 back on out of my winnings? - Would still leave me with £500. Does any gamblers know if that's correct? (Payout is £600 so technically £480 return).

Plus £140 from original stake, not bad, would be willing to lose the lot for Man City win

This is going to be so horrendous. I'm just beginning to grasp that now. So bad. :anguish:

I'll have seen the mackems and the smoggies win trophies, not to mention Wigan and the like.

They're also going be in Europe.

And relegated and playing in europe could screw them, hold on to good things :)

you just know if we were in the mackems place , City would want it tho.

With Pardew's impressive played 8 lost 8 in all competitions record against them? No chance.

It helps that the Mackems have a manager inspiring his players to be up for it like. That's usually our downfall :lol:

This is going to be so horrendous. I'm just beginning to grasp that now. So bad. :anguish:

I'll have seen the mackems and the smoggies win trophies, not to mention Wigan and the like.

They will have beaten Chelsea, Manure and Citeh among others so can't begrudge them. Actually I can. Come the fuck on you useless overpaid mercenary bastards!

That'll teach them.

the debate was yesterday that i think it was jeff stelling asked, was it worth having 1 day of success at the cost of league survival and the rest of the panel agreed that it was, as clubs are supposed to attempt to win things and such instead of just pinning hopes on staying in the league.