The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest neesy111

So obvious what was going to happen once I saw Dzeko was starting. Leaving Negredo and Aguero out in a final ffs

Aguero is playing.

This is much easier for me to say as a non-Geordie, but Sunderland fully deserve their lead. Looked every bit as much a goal threat as Man City and their gameplan is working perfectly.

Unless City up the tempo significantly (and ultimately you've got to question their desire to win what is a minor competition for them) Sunderland will win this.

I agree. Pellegrini needs to up his game too. Poyet has out thought him thus far. He desperately needs to get Navas on and Negredo too.Me personally,  I'd take Dzeko and Fernandinho off for them.  They need to stretch the Mackems more and get them worried about the width and pace Navas brings.

So obvious what was going to happen once I saw Dzeko was starting. Leaving Negredo and Aguero out in a final ffs

Aguero started. :lol:

Plus tbf Dzeko has scored in every round in the competition.

WHAT

Well I haven't been watching, but haven't even heard his name on the commentary

Plus tbf Dzeko has scored in every round in the competition.

He's just too inconsistent for me to have any hope in him

Seriously amazed Aguero is playing. Woke up and briefly looked at the lineups, didn't register his name or hear it mentioned during the first half. Shit, was really banking on him coming on and changing it.