The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Modric is such a wonderful player, but to be considered as a true great he needs to score from shots like that.

He'll never be a true great.

I know he won't, worded it a bit poor. He could have been if he had more goals and assists in his game. His play in the middle of the pitch is terrific, love watching him play.

We take so long to work out what we want to do with the ball. I don't really blame Sherwood, he came in at a really awkward time and has done far better than I would have expected, but we really need an experienced coach to come in and have a full off-season to work with the players. We're just kind of blagging it at the moment.

We take so long to work out what we want to do with the ball. I don't really blame Sherwood, he came in at a really awkward time and has done far better than I would have expected, but we really need an experienced coach to come in and have a full off-season to work with the players. We're just kind of blagging it at the moment.

This is the difference between our 2 teams. When we blag, we don't really win. Excellent example is our game a few weeks ago. Neither of us were good but ultimately you won. You keep winning. I agree that I don't think you're anything great (currently - you've clearly got some excellent players) but you keep winning. That's an enviable quality to have.