The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

If sunderland stay up and win the cup, they've had a million times better season than us.

f*** off Marra, 8th place is far superior i'll have you know :lol:

If we manage to finish 8th I will just go mad, it will be the greatest day in the history of my life, in fact I might crack open that can of Tizer I've had since November 2013.

Guest bimpy474

If sunderland stay up and win the cup, they've had a million times better season than us.

f*** off Marra, 8th place is far superior i'll have you know :lol:

If we manage to finish 8th I will just go mad, it will be the greatest day in the history of my life, in fact I might crack open that can of Tizer I've had since November 2013.

:lol: Dreamy stuff.

Guest neesy111

If they win the cup they'll have had a better season than us regardless if they go down or not.

:thup:

E I E I E I O

Up the Premier League we go

When we finish in eight place

This is what we'll chant

We are Geordies, slightly better than average Geordies

Pardew is a cant.

:lol: very good

Highlights what a f***ing joke we are in every respect, frankly.

Imagine how I felt 12 months ago tonight, watching us go out to Bradford Shitting City.

As bad as when blues won it?

Much worse.

Actually, terrible yet at the same time so weird and inexplicable, it became hilarious. Lambert must have had some sort of stroke-like funny turn that night. Panicking and playing five up front for the last 40 minutes.

Highlights what a f***ing joke we are in every respect, frankly.

Imagine how I felt 12 months ago tonight, watching us go out to Bradford Shitting City.

As bad as when blues won it?

Much worse.

Actually, terrible yet at the same time so weird and inexplicable, it became hilarious. Lambert must have had some sort of stroke-like funny turn that night. Panicking and playing five up front for the last 40 minutes.

:lol: it was a weird one tbh. The blues game not bother you, it would have killed me seeing the Mackems do that

Guess it's not so bad when you've been to finals recently and actually won something in the last 20 years themselves. :undecided: