The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

So Ronaldo breaks a record at 29 with 47 goals for Portugal. Neymar scored his 30th goal for Brazil today. At this rate he will ultrapass Ronaldo at the end of next year ;)

So Ronaldo breaks a record at 29 with 47 goals for Portugal. Neymar scored his 30th goal for Brazil today. At this rate he will ultrapass Ronaldo at the end of next year ;)

5 of Neymar's have been in competitive games.

38 of Ronaldo's have been in competitive games.

Tbf to Neymar that's because since he broke through Brazil have been the hosts of the next WC and as such have no competitive games.

What ever way you want to slice it 30 goals at International level is extremely difficult to achieve.

Better second half for some, though. Assuming Brooks and Onyewu are fighting out for the last CB spot, I hope it goes to Brooks, way more upside. As long as we're not bringing both of them.

I'd take Besler, Gonzalez, Goodson (:anguish:) with Cameron as the swing guy.

People hating Jozy for playing for Sunderland should be happy he was so s*** playing for Sunderland against us or else they'd have put 2-3 more back against us and it would have been a 4-0 or 5-0 at SJP.

When it comes to World Cup time, I'm supporting my country - and Jozy is an American who just 12 months ago was playing the best football of his life scoring for fun - I've said how much I'll dislike him in that s*** f***ing Sunderland kit, and how much I think that move to Sunderland has been bad for him (even before he went there) but when he's got the American shirt on, I'm defending him fully as he plays for my country.  So nah, not going to take this har har look at Jozy bull shit when he hasn't scored dick and looks off his shit - I'd still take an off form Altidore over many useless players who've played for Newcastle this season who couldn't conjure up an assist or trap a ball or whatever.

:thup:

Rustled.

Nah, just Kanji - a pretty well respected poster on this forum who's a bit sick of the same old terrible har har Jozy nonsense. :thup:

:okay: was just a bit #bantz. I was a supporting voice of the USA/Jozy support tbh

:thup: my comment was more to those who have the same old Jozy stuff. Not against you SanToon.

Eat me.

Seriously though, what Mole said. Neymar has won something at the international stage, what has CRonaldo won? :p

I've got a sneaky feeling about Scotland finishing ahead of Poland & Ireland. Would be good to see them back in a major tournament. Fitting it would be in France since that was their last one.

Strachan certainly has us going in the right direction. Depends a lot on injuries and the like since we have little depth. Amazing the difference that Strachan made although Levein was a really terrible manager for us.

Better second half for some, though. Assuming Brooks and Onyewu are fighting out for the last CB spot, I hope it goes to Brooks, way more upside. As long as we're not bringing both of them.

I'd take Besler, Gonzalez, Goodson (:anguish:) with Cameron as the swing guy.

People hating Jozy for playing for Sunderland should be happy he was so s*** playing for Sunderland against us or else they'd have put 2-3 more back against us and it would have been a 4-0 or 5-0 at SJP.

When it comes to World Cup time, I'm supporting my country - and Jozy is an American who just 12 months ago was playing the best football of his life scoring for fun - I've said how much I'll dislike him in that s*** f***ing Sunderland kit, and how much I think that move to Sunderland has been bad for him (even before he went there) but when he's got the American shirt on, I'm defending him fully as he plays for my country.  So nah, not going to take this har har look at Jozy bull shit when he hasn't scored dick and looks off his shit - I'd still take an off form Altidore over many useless players who've played for Newcastle this season who couldn't conjure up an assist or trap a ball or whatever.

:smitten: :smitten: