The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Another goal and assist for Rooney today by the way... 11 goals and 11 assists playing behind the striker...

How many of then against good teams? Also Arsenal seem to be really missing that overrated c*** Wilshere today

How many of Suarez's were against good teams?

I don't know but I can say that Suarez always plays well and affects the game against good teams this season anyway. I can't say the same about Rooney

Another goal and assist for Rooney today by the way... 11 goals and 11 assists playing behind the striker...

How many of then against good teams? Also Arsenal seem to be really missing that overrated c*** Wilshere today

I don't know but I can say that Suarez always plays well and affects the game against good teams this season anyway. I can't say the same about Rooney

:anguish:

Liverpool as a unit are having a terrific season. Everybody is playing well. Even players people thought were useless. In contrast almost our entire team is underperforming. When Rooney doesn't play though we look absolutely awful. No spark at all. You can't watch us too much if you don't see the impact he has in every game he plays, even if he doesn't score or assist.

Liverpool as a unit are having a terrific season. Everybody is playing well. Even players people thought were useless. In contrast almost our entire team is underperforming. When Rooney doesn't play though we look absolutely awful. No spark at all. You can't watch us too much if you don't see the impact he has in every game he plays, even if he doesn't score or assist.

The thing I see Rooney doing when playing against good teams is tracking back into the full back positions to try and win the ball back. An admirable trait no doubt but it is not a very helpful thing for your attacking midfielder/striker to be doing when they need him to be creating further up the field

Welbeck always looks bright when I watch either Manchester United or England. Has a terrific attitude.

Aye I've always thought the same, I've never really got the grief he gets.

Nobody really expects international class football performances from you though Hans, hence the leniency.

Guest Roger Kint

Danny Graham finds his level, that his first goal for them? Havent paid any attention to Boro this year

It's been a few weeks where our players don't look like giving much of a s***.

2014. Sorry to say it but ever since Messi got back into the side you look less interested. Same goes for Xavi (who obviously has to play now that Iniesta is not playing)

This Bayern side is so impressive.

Ribery, Robben, Shaqiri, Thiago, Javi M, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Muller, Kroos, even Alaba these are all players than can play in midfield for most teams in the world.