The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

wheres torres rumoured to be going?  I saw some headline, but never had time to read the article.

I think it's inter

:thup:

dont know why I was thinking it was another prem team.

wheres torres rumoured to be going?  I saw some headline, but never had time to read the article.

I think it's inter

:thup:

dont know why I was thinking it was another prem team.

Would like to see him go back to Atletico when they sell Costa.

Very harsh scoreline today but that's what can happen if you mess up a couple of good chances at key moments. Same old story, played well but not well enough to actually get a result. I'm willing to give Martinez time but recent away results (yes, against good sides) have been a similar scenario with the exception of the derby - playing well but getting punished for not taking chances. Worrying trait.

On the plus side, Barkley came up with a big performance which he needed I thought. Clear as day he's going to be top quality, providing he doesn't get any particularly bad injuries or owt.

Another season of fighting for 6th it is then.

Another set of good results for the mackems.

Fulham have been gone for months. Cardiff winning isn't good for them, nor is Norwich scraping a point.

Norwich should be going for the win, especially when 1-0 up. In some ways Cardiff-Fulham doesn't matter because they're both gone imo but Fulham have better fixtures.

Hughton took Hoolihan off - very strange decision. Probably cost them the win. Setanta highlight game and Hughton getting pelters for his negativity. Hoolihan was the best player on the park what I saw.

He was Ireland's best player by a mile the other night too. Its strange that he hasn't started many games