The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Aye true. :lol:

Remember one game I was watching with my dad, as the ball was switched to Milner he said, "watch this, step over, step over, hits full-back, goes for a throw in" and right on cue, that's exactly what he did. :lol:

I know he improved with age but still, was so predictable what he was going to do here whenever he had the ball.

You've said this before.

True though, the clueless get used to beat his man and instead of crossing the ball in he went back to beat him again, again, and again until he was caught out.

Dat Dyche.

Hope Burnley don't fuck it up. Nailed on boxing game day if they come up n all.

Aye, Burnley coming up would be alright, didn't we miss out on them?

Also I'd getting worried about Wigan on the verge of sneaking into the play off's, it took 8 years to get rid of the fuckers, we don't want them straight back up.

I don't get why Barcelona don't play like they can every week. It's unbelievable how much more they seem to care when they play big teams. Basically lost the title because they seem unable to motivate themselves against smaller teams.

Guest neesy111

Don't think I have ever seen us play Burnley. Not a nice town but prefer them going up over 'Arry's mob.

I just think of that clip of Hibbert's first time ball for Supermac in the 74 Semi Final. Best assist I've ever seen from a Newcastle player.

Absolutely superb goal all round.  Supermac's 1st as well, when the player basically tried to wrestle him to the ground.