The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Liverpool are absolutely bossing it at the moment.

But conceding three to Cardiff is probably the reason they won't win the league. But Suarez is carrying that side and just serving Sturridge on a plate time after time. What a player.

But conceding three to Cardiff is probably the reason they won't win the league. But Suarez is carrying that side and just serving Sturridge on a plate time after time. What a player.

I suspected the same after the Swansea game mate. Then we kept back to back clean sheets away at Saints and Man Utd.

It appears our defense is a lot more concentrated and better in big games, that's why I am not too concerned about it personally at the moment. Whereas against relegation fodder, they take it for granted and play sloppily.

People said the same after the Swansea game mate. Then we kept back to back clean sheets away at Saints and Man Utd.

It appears our defense is a lot more concentrated and better in big games, that's why I am not too concerned about it personally at the moment. Whereas against relegation fodder, they take it for granted and play sloppily.

Ain't your mate.

Nah seriously, you won't win the title. ;)