The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Suarez man what a player. Best player in this league.

All the hate I had for him being a cheeky cheating cunt has gone out the window in awe of his play this season. He always was brilliant but he's taken what he can do to a new level.

Awesome little cunt.

Liverpool are absolutely bossing it at the moment.

But conceding three to Cardiff is probably the reason they won't win the league. But Suarez is carrying that side and just serving Sturridge on a plate time after time. What a player.

They just score too much that all the goals they concede don't matter. Who gives a fuck if you concede one or two a game when you're hitting 4 or 5 without effort? They are bossing it and I'm afraid they'll win the title this year. I don't see any defence that'll hold their strikers out at the moment, it'll just depend on how Chelsea and City lineup when they visit Anfield but this is Liverpool's to lose now.

Liverpool are absolutely bossing it at the moment.

But conceding three to Cardiff is probably the reason they won't win the league. But Suarez is carrying that side and just serving Sturridge on a plate time after time. What a player.

They just score too much that all the goals they concede don't matter. Who gives a f*** if you concede one or two a game when you're hitting 4 or 5 without effort? They are bossing it and I'm afraid they'll win the title this year. I don't see any defence that'll hold their strikers out at the moment, it'll just depend on how Chelsea and City lineup when they visit Anfield but this is Liverpool's to lose now.

How can it be Liverpool title to lose? Same Liverpool that is 2points ahead of City with 2 games more? This is without a doubt City's title to lose, and they seem to be hitting form and won't have to worry about the CL while Chelsea have too. They are potentially 4p ahead of Liverpool and will get Aguero back at some point. Liverpool are scoring a huge amount, but just a month ago City was scoring more. They hit a bit of a patch and yet sit potentially 3 points adrift from Chelsea.