The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I'm with Flip.

:lol: Good of you to pause whatever terrible f***ing show you were watching to come in here and call me an asshole.

:lol: :lol: You really seem offended Mike. It's all pure love.

:lol: Shit caught me flush, tbh.

so if real win tonight, the league is over ?

Probably. Atletico have to go to Barcelona on the last day and if Real doesn't lose points to Barcelona I don't see how they will to anyone else.

I'm with Flip.

:lol: Good of you to pause whatever terrible fucking show you were watching to come in here and call me an asshole.

At least I pause it. I could just leave it on while coming on here, miss out on the plot and then criticise it afterwards. :)

The show I'm watching is the football though. I knew El Clasico was happening tonight. :thup:

The show I'm watching is the football though. I knew El Clasico was happening tonight. :thup:

:lol: Rick must have been crying about missing it on Walking Dead. Then a black guy got killed.

:lol: Rick must have been crying about missing it on Walking Dead. Then a black guy got killed.

:lol:

Real Madrid XI: Diego López; Carvajal, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Xabi, Modric, Di María; Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo

Barcelona XI: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas; Neymar, Messi, Iniesta

:fwap:

For real. The line ups are fucking ridiculous. I'm hoping for goals, goals and more goals. Preferably more from Barcelona than Real but I'll take goals. I wouldn't mind a Messi 'fuck you fuckers, I rule' type of big game from him. It's been a while.