The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

So glad I don't support one of these teams.

:lol: Imagine waking up mad that you didn't win anything this year. I bet you can't.

:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/0TiTrh2.jpg

:blush: Still Spring Training, ffs.

Damn son. :lol:

Bit of a shame that blatant cheating proves the difference between two such fantastic teams in a great game.

Absolutely. Without the cheating it would've been 4-2.

Man, if you want to locate a such large portion of you self-esteem in the actions of a random footballer who wouldn't p*ss on you if you were thirsty, that's fine. Bit tiresome to read about it again and again, though.

Spot on as always. :thup:

Bit of a shame that blatant cheating proves the difference between two such fantastic teams in a great game.

Man, if you want to locate a such large portion of you self-esteem in the actions of a random footballer who wouldn't p*ss on you if you were thirsty, that's fine. Bit tiresome to read about it again and again, though.

Spot on as always. :thup:

:lol: Fuck you Pata.

Have a bet on El Clasico with some of my Colombian students, massive Barca fans. The little shitheads.

Guaranteed to be a Messi wonder show now.

Ugh. Have to face those smug little twats tomorrow.

Deserved win for Barcelona. Great game. League is on.

Passed it though, worst Barca in a decade etc etc.

Mole we all know that those that say that are the ones that don't follow the league.

Have a bet on El Clasico with some of my Colombian students, massive Barca fans. The little shitheads.

Shop them to the "cops" for drug offences.

Man, if you want to locate a such large portion of you self-esteem in the actions of a random footballer wouldn't p*ss on you if you were thirsty, that's fine. Bit tiresome to read about it again and again, though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How any of this has to do with any footballer I don't know, but don't worry, your darling Carlo will probably win the league anyways.

Least this will put the 'Mourinho single handily ruined Spanish football' cries to bed.

Both teams seem to be doing just fine in that department without him  :lol:

Neymar one was iffy, Ronaldo one way outside the box, Iniesta one was stone wall. Basically

http://31.media.tumblr.com/00522f48417fbe01359536f1df74f90c/tumblr_msz7gb0PyR1qcdlamo1_500.gif

Shop them to the "cops" for drug offences.

:lol:

Mole we all know that those that say that are the ones that don't follow the league.

:lol: Seriously though i still don't think they will win the league they seem to have a real issue with motivation these days against smaller opposition.

Wouldn't be surprised if they won the CL though.

:lol: Seriously though i still don't think they will win the league they seem to have a real issue with motivation these days against smaller opposition.

Wouldn't be surprised if they won the CL though.

:thup:

Still see Real and Bayern as favourite for CL, but like I said the other day. Barcelona can turn it up like no one else because they have the best player in the world.

Guest neesy111

Neymar one was iffy, Ronaldo one way outside the box, Iniesta one was stone wall. Basically

Neymar dived no doubt about it. Ref basically got one right out of 3 :lol:

Which from what i see in La Liga usually is an improvement :lol:

Yeah, was a typical spanish refereeing performance hence why those who don't watch it are moaning on.

Neymar dived no doubt about it. Ref basically got one right out of 3 :lol:

Which from what i see in La Liga usually is an improvement :lol:

I'm not going to say you're wrong, just check the foul on Neymar again. For me and swedish tv as well it's pretty stonewall. He comes across and Ramos clatters into his foot. Obviously he then throws himself and exaggerates but it's still a penalty. Still think penalty and red card is so harsh.

Guest neesy111

From Sky's Official YouTube account.

Those two connecting man. That is what football is all about.

While Messi is the best, I prefer to watch Iniesta he's just magical with the ball in his feet.

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton  3m

Really not sure why Neymar annoys me so much but he just does. I've never met the bloke so its difficult to quantify it. My issue.

:lol: what a fucking guy

That guy, that guy is my kind of guy. I hate Neymar as well. Have absolutely no reason for it, just do. :lol: