The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton  3m

Really not sure why Neymar annoys me so much but he just does. I've never met the bloke so its difficult to quantify it. My issue.

:lol: what a f***ing guy

That guy, that guy is my kind of guy. I hate Neymar as well. Have absolutely no reason for it, just do. :lol:

Some haterade being drank by Joey

Neymar and Samir Nasri. Just want to punch them right in the face.

Really not sure why Neymar annoys me so much but he just does. I've never met the bloke so its difficult to quantify it. My issue.

That guy, that guy is my kind of guy. I hate Neymar as well. Have absolutely no reason for it, just do. :lol:

Laughed my tits off when Mapou snapped Nasri earlier. Yep it's cuntish as fuck. Don't care.

Nasri I can agree with. Watch that video of when the little kid runs on the pitch and Neymar picks him up. Might not hate him as much I reckon

I have watched it. I still want to punch his face. :lol: Clearly not a personality thing, just something about him makes me angry. :lol:

Nasri I can agree with. Watch that video of when the little kid runs on the pitch and Neymar picks him up. Might not hate him as much I reckon

I have watched it. I still want to punch his face. :lol:

Heart of stone man, heart of stone

Init wtf I just watched that and was all :aww:

I have watched it. I still want to punch his face. :lol: Clearly not a personality thing, just something about him makes me angry. :lol:

Touches kids and cheats at football? That doesn't make me like him, either.

So glad I don't support one of these teams.

Ah yeah, i'd rather have Vern Anita as the most talented  footballer in my team.

As if Vernon Anita's our most talented player. :lol:

Technical ability on the ball on a contract longer than this season. It's HBA with Marv in second but of the regular starters it's out of Colo & Anita. That's what we are served up with 80% of the time.

Neymar one was iffy, Ronaldo one way outside the box, Iniesta one was stone wall. Basically

Neymar dived no doubt about it. Ref basically got one right out of 3 :lol:

Which from what i see in La Liga usually is an improvement :lol:

I'm not going to say you're wrong, just check the foul on Neymar again. For me and swedish tv as well it's pretty stonewall. He comes across and Ramos clatters into his foot. Obviously he then throws himself and exaggerates but it's still a penalty. Still think penalty and red card is so harsh.

I've not seen the incident, but if someone can find me a better definition of a dive than "throws himself and exaggerates" then I'd like to see it :lol:.

Messi is a better passer than Xavi and Iniesta these days. He couldn't run a game like those two, but in terms of through balls. He's improved loads at that over the course of his career.

Completely agree with that like.

Looking at Real Madrids schedule, their most important game comes on wednesday already. Win that and I don't see how they'll lose the title. Can definitely see them drawing one of the other remaining games but they won't lose while Atletico have to hard of a schedule. Barcelona basically has to win every game and hope Real slips now on wednesday.

Looking at Real Madrids schedule, their most important game comes on wednesday already. Win that and I don't see how they'll lose the title. Can definitely see them drawing one of the other remaining games but they won't lose while Atletico have to hard of a schedule. Barcelona basically has to win every game and hope Real slips now on wednesday.

The Sociedad game too. If they navigate both of them they'll win the league.

Still p*ssed off the way Iniesta went down for that pen, cheating b****** screaming like a girl 3 yards away from the ref  :huff:

You should rather be pissed off at the two Real Madrid players that chose to turn Iniesta into a sandwich due to their awful positioning.

Still p*ssed off the way Iniesta went down for that pen, cheating b****** screaming like a girl 3 yards away from the ref  :huff:

You should rather be p*ssed off at the two Real Madrid players that chose to turn Iniesta into a sandwich due to their awful positioning.

:thup:

It's crazy how people watch football differently at times.

You should rather be p*ssed off at the two Real Madrid players that chose to turn Iniesta into a sandwich due to their awful positioning.

He's played for that, he wasn't getting the ball and he's trying to squeeze through a gap that was hardly even there. Ball ricochets off Xabi's leg, Iniesta feels contact and takes a tumble and screams. Would have been the softest of fouls outside the box let alone a penalty to win the El Clasico.