The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Hang on, so Merson spent 5-10 minutes on Soccer Saturday calling Sessegnon for how unprofessional it was for a Premier League footballer to pick out the Cardiff defender when there was 3 in support, or even run it in the corner...when it was Berahino? :lol:

Tit.

Hang on, so Merson spent 5-10 minutes on Soccer Saturday calling Sessegnon for how unprofessional it was for a Premier League footballer to pick out the Cardiff defender when there was 3 in support, or even run it in the corner...when it was Berahino? :lol:

Tit.

The idea of Merse calling anyone out for being unprofessional is hilarious.

Massive gamble to play this 17 year old kid up top on his own for Fulham. Not sure that's the sort of gambles you want to be making when in a massive relegation battle. Looking forward to seeing him play though, he must be showing positive signs in training.

Massive gamble to play this 17 year old kid up top on his own for Fulham. Not sure that's the sort of gambles you want to be making when in a massive relegation battle. Looking forward to seeing him play though, he must be showing positive signs in training.

I don't get why people think this is such a bad decision. They can't just keep playing the same players in the same positions and expect different results

I don't get why people think this is such a bad decision. They can't just keep playing the same players in the same positions and expect different results

I'm just saying it's a big gamble. A lot of pressure for a 17 year old kid, could have been easy to stick with Bent. I love a gamble so hope it pays off for him  :lol: