The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I know it's a Newcastle forum but you can't get away from a post without being reverted back to Pardew/Newcastle. There's good football to enjoy and excite you outside the bounds of NUFC.

Not tonight there wasn't.

I, like most, find it hard to watch our nearest and dearest without being reminded constantly they not only beat us twice this season but in the home game absolutely destroyed us and we got off lightly. It's not something that is easily erased.

Should have watched Betis/Malaga instead then. Two better teams in a better league.

:lol: Aren't Betis relegated already? Sounds great.

Not yet. Still trying, they play some really nice football they just always seem to bottle it and become unstuck...unlucky some may say.

Malaga on the other hand had 32 points from 30 games before tonight. Wish I'd watched two such high quality teams.

Fair enough, just opinions. I'd rather watch betis/Malaga than West Ham/Sunderland. Tbh I'd watch almost any La Liga game over the PL, least the majority of the time you'll find a couple of sides who want to play the 'right way' as people say. See the likes of Valladoid battling relegation then Crystal Palace and you might see the difference in philosophies regardless of points on the board.

Malaga on the other hand had 32 points from 30 games before tonight. Wish I'd watched two such high quality teams.

^^^ And the Spanish league is one Ronny likes.

Clearly not too much if he's judging sides by their number of points on the board. Nobody said they were high quality teams. Was just a match I expected to deliver entertainment in and it did just that.

It's absolutely amazing that some on here don't rate Carroll above Shola, like.

Put the ball in the right area for him and he's unstoppable.

An asset to any club on that alone. Would be great to have him here as an option (not a week in week out starting striker)

An asset to any club on that alone. Would be great to have him here as an option (not a week in week out starting striker)

He's probably the best in the Premiership in the air, but his lack of mobility will always hold him back. I noticed last night that if he dropped deeper to lay off a ball (which he does reasonably well), he stands very little chance of getting into the area to get on the end of the move.

He's probably the best in the Premiership in the air, but his lack of mobility will always hold him back. I noticed last night that if he dropped deeper to lay off a ball (which he does reasonably well), he stands very little chance of getting into the area to get on the end of the move.

It takes him forever and a day to get into stride, like. Was funny watching it last night, i'm sure he's got slower mind  :lol:

Clearly not too much if he's judging sides by their number of points on the board. Nobody said they were high quality teams. Was just a match I expected to deliver entertainment in and it did just that.

You've spent five months defending Pardew off the back of points on the board you bloody hypocrite.

Words fail me.

You've spent five months defending Pardew off the back of points on the board you bloody hypocrite.

Words fail me.

I know it's a Newcastle forum but you can't get away from a post without being reverted back to Pardew/Newcastle. There's good football to enjoy and excite you outside the bounds of NUFC.

Aye words fail me too... :lol:

Words fail me.

Aye words fail me too... :lol:

I know they do.

It seems stranger for Newcastle to exist in some sort of football vacuum, where their situation can't or shouldn't be compared to anyone else.

Not even sure what your point was though. I basically said you can't look at teams in another league or a match and deem it shit because they haven't got many points on the board?

What has that got to do with us in anyway shape or form? Seems like you've read a couple of posts and just decided to be a cunt basically?

Not even sure what your point was though. I basically said you can't look at teams in another league or a match and deem it shit because they haven't got many points on the board?

What has that got to do with us in anyway shape or form? Seems like you've read a couple of posts and just decided to be a cunt basically?

:lol: Rattled.

Not even sure what your point was though. I basically said you can't look at teams in another league or a match and deem it s*** because they haven't got many points on the board?

What has that got to do with us in anyway shape or form? Seems like you've read a couple of posts and just decided to be a c*** basically?

:lol: Rattled.

This lot can't take their precious Premier League is a load of shit and there's more entertainment to be had elsewhere, even if it's two teams with low points. People on here might cry if they see some of the football some of the lower league teams in La Liga play compared to Newcastle :lol: