The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd  9m

#mufc vs @FCBayernEN: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Büttner, Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Giggs, Rooney, Welbeck. #MUFCBAYERN

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ca/ca4a88ee2cae563d374d3b68d1d3225eff40512bd1a15fb59ca1ab93bdcb19b8.jpg

Have a feeling Barcelona will revert back to their usual trouncing of Atletico, 4-0.

I'm not feeling it. 1-1. Messi and Costa one each. There's something extremely disturbing with Neymar on the right. Hasn't worked once this season, if you want to play Iniesta on the left then Neymar has to be moved to the bench. Pedro is much more effective there.

#mufc vs @FCBayernEN: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Büttner, Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Giggs, Rooney, Welbeck. #MUFCBAYERN

It's what I would have picked as well. It's just a pity Rafael isn't fit.

FC Barcelona

Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba, Xavi, Busquets, Fàbregas, Neymar, Messi y Iniesta

So 4 midfielders against the most narrow team in the world? because that makes total sense.

If Martino was smart he would have played with 3 forwards and stretch the play as much as possible, playing only two forwards and one out of position against a team as narrow as Atletico isn't wise.

Still expect Barca's superior quality to do the job in the end though, so i suppose it doesn't matter.

Fellaini behind Rooney i take it?

So its basically its hoof to Fellaini and watch the magic happen  :pardsgrin:

Kagawa still on the bench. Get out of that shite club man.

He can't play centre midfield man. We're playing 3 in the middle of the park. You'd have to drop Welbeck or Valencia for him and their defensive work is too important.

No. It's:

De Gea

Jones      Vidic      Rio    Evra

Fellaini

Carrick        Giggs

Valencia                    Welbeck

Rooney

Froggy mate you are ruining my fantasy's  :(

Tbh it doesn't look too bad as far as a hard working, balanced team goes.

Think the midfield 3 may struggle mobility wise against Bayern's though, in any case good luck as a neutral i'd like to see these quarter final ties still up in the air come the 2nd leg tbh :lol:

Froggy mate you are ruining my fantasy's  :(

Tbh it doesn't look too bad as far as a hard working, balanced team goes.

Think the midfield 3 may struggle mobility wise against Bayern's though, in any case good luck as a neutral i'd like to see these quarter final ties still up in the air come the 2nd leg tbh :lol:

I'm being as optimistic as I can, but we may as well be Jewish because we're about to get bummed by the Germans.

No. It's:

De Gea

Jones      Vidic      Rio    Evra

Fellaini

Carrick        Giggs

Valencia                    Welbeck

Rooney

Oh dear :lol: Fellainis passing against Bayerns high pressure :lol: