The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

That said, if we can shake the gloom off and win this weekend, I think we'll win the league now. Atlético and Madrid will have two more high-octane games right in the home stretch of the competition.

Aye, I think the league is yours now. You'll beat Atletico on the last day. Atletico will have other things to look forward too. Villa was impressive in the first half today :thup:

A few years ago they were lifting the Europa LC now they have a genuine chance of winning the CL. Kudos to them

It's almost as if winning trophies breeds a winning mentality and leads to progress.

But but what about the extra games........

True, can't be doing that.

A few years ago they were lifting the Europa LC now they have a genuine chance of winning the CL. Kudos to them

It's almost as if winning trophies breeds a winning mentality and leads to progress.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but somehow Wigan can handle the extra games.

Why is everyone being a dick to Froggy? :lol:

He's an Irish Man United fan attempting to gloat on a Newcastle forum during a CL QF?

:lol: :thup:

You two are clowns like. :lol: No gloating at all. You're bitterness is laughable.

He's an Irish Man United fan attempting to gloat on a Newcastle forum during a CL QF?

You two are clowns like. :lol: No gloating at all. You're bitterness is laughable.

SUCK IT

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but somehow Wigan can handle the extra games.

Went down cos they won the cup though. Just like Birmingham and Pompey before then. Nothing to do with them being an overachieving small club.

SUCK IT

:lol: As if that was towards anybody here ffs. Don't jump on that 3 man wagon.

LOL at you calling them clowns.

SUCK IT

SUCK IT FROGGY! SUCK IT! :lol:

Was just funny. Took literally 30seconds from the SUCK IT to Bayern equalizing. You should feel responsible for jinxing it. :p

Man U are 3 players away from being special again. They can be content with their CL campaign though.

Watched the last half hour of the Barca game. Fucking hell were they bad. Badly need to mix it up with a player up top that can hold it up a bit. Playing through teams isn't always going to work, especially against sides like Atletico.

Guest neesy111

SUCK IT

Stop prontonising Froggy.

SUCK IT

SUCK IT FROGGY! SUCK IT! :lol:

Was just funny. Took literally 30seconds from the SUCK IT to Bayern equalizing. You should feel responsible for jinxing it. :p

:lol: They told me to suck it right back like. Fucking Germans. So good man.

:lol: Because despite how shitty he is, we like him.

I'm only shit to you in chat to be fair and sometimes football and games.

:lol: That's everywhere.

Man United out?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Chant-Cage-Match-Wyatt-Bros.gif

BelgoFoot  2m

My understanding (and it's been reported) is that Thibaut Courtois could play against Chelsea if draw opposes them with Atletico Madrid.

Intradesting.

:lol: Because despite how shitty he is, we like him.

I'm only shit to you in chat to be fair and sometimes football and games.

:lol: That's everywhere.

:lol: Rickety with the knockout blow.

Great night of football.

Hoping for Chelsea-Real , Bayern-Atletico semi finals

I want the two best teams in the final. Atletico - Bayern final please!

It would be a replay of their only EC final so far. Fitting.

I want Chelsea-Madrid for the lolMourinho factor, though.