The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Liverpool: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Sakho, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge.

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Nasri, Silva, Dzeko.

:megusta:

Really loving those line-ups. Dzeko for Aguero and we'd be seeing even better football. Going to be a great game. All for City because my closest friends are all Liverpool fans and couldn't stand seeing them win the league :lol:

Really loving those line-ups. Dzeko for Aguero and we'd be seeing even better football. Going to be a great game. All for City because my closest friends are all Liverpool fans and couldn't stand seeing them win the league :lol:

Aguero is on the bench.

I like Rodgers these days, very good talker and quite sincere IMO

Remember when we all took the piss and called blob fish... or david brent.  Now look at the mugg we have.

Aguero is on the bench.

Was hoping he'd start. Disappointing. Hope they're still in the game when he gets on.

City - imagine how unbearable the Liverpool fans will be if they win the league.  Need City to put it to bed, then Barca to tap up Rodgers and Liverpool to go back to being average.

City - imagine how unbearable the Liverpool fans will be if they win the league.  Need City to put it to bed, then Barca to tap up Rodgers and Liverpool to go back to being average.

Yep, given that unless you're late 30s/early 40s wouldn't have even been old enough to take in their last title, they'll still ram it down our throats.

Citeh. Liverpool are just too unbearable.

O0

Can't see it myself though. Demechelis, Aguerro missing from the start, plus it just feels like these fuckers will do it. :'(

Mousers by 2 goals for me

This is my fear also. Liverpool are great up top, but their spires are built on foundations built of sand. If Citeh turn up/play like they can - they can dominate the centre of midfield and expose Liverpool's soft defence.

There's nerves etc involved though and Citeh rarely ever impress me on the 'big occasion'.