The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Gerrard is everywhere today. Real performance from him.

It's pretty laughable how much a player can change under a decent manager. He's playing his best football in half a decade at 33.

Reminiscent of Shearer's revival under Sir Bobby.

Citeh so shit scared of their movement. Collapse into one long seven or eight man backline when Liverpool cross the halfway line. All the freedom and space in the world for Liverpool to slice them up.

It's pretty laughable how much a player can change under a decent manager. He's playing his best football in half a decade at 33.

Henderson was going nowhere until Rodgers. Same could be said about a lot of their players.

Henderson was going nowhere until Rodgers. Same could be said about a lot of their players.

:lol: It just makes me so fucking angry. Why can't we be good!

Henderson is still a very much meh player in my eyes. I know he's praised a lot on here, but I don't see it with him.