The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest bimpy474

I would absolutely love to see our captain crying after putting daylight between us and the opposition with 4 games left for the title tbh :lol:

Only for us to lose the title? f*** off, no way. Keep the crying and tears till when it's been decided. It's not done yet. They still have to play the hardest team to break down in Chelsea.

I don't think he can choose when he cries like :lol:

It's his local club, he's captained them to within touching distance of their first Premiership title and they've just beat one of their 2 major rivals on a pretty emotional day (as Billy has said). I think it's fair enough tbh, it's nice to see actually :lol:

The c***s either crying (now) or miserable, be nice to see the w***** smile for a change.

:lol: Like MrsBimpy. amirite?

Aye cept the wanker bit :lol:

I would absolutely love to see our captain crying after putting daylight between us and the opposition with 4 games left for the title tbh :lol:

This. Nowt but jealousy on here (which is fair enough).

If you're referring to me, there's no jealousy, refreshing to see an offensive side winning the league. I'm just questioning the crying after a game like this.

Only for us to lose the title? f*** off, no way. Keep the crying and tears till when it's been decided. It's not done yet. They still have to play the hardest team to break down in Chelsea.

I don't think he can choose when he cries like :lol:

It's his local club, he's captained them to within touching distance of their first Premiership title and they've just beat one of their 2 major rivals on a pretty emotional day (as Billy has said). I think it's fair enough tbh, it's nice to see actually :lol:

The c***s either crying (now) or miserable, be nice to see the w***** smile for a change.

:lol: Like MrsBimpy. amirite?

Aye cept the w***** bit :lol:

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

This. Nowt but jealousy on here (which is fair enough).

It's not jealousy, it's envy. The cunts :lol:

What I've give for a captain who cares a tenth of what Gerrard does for his club.

I'd just settle for player of that caliber.

I'd rather have Shola tbf. Shola knows when to cry and when not to.

Guest bimpy474

What I've give for a captain who cares a tenth of what Gerrard does for his club.

I'd just settle for player of that caliber.

I'd rather have Shola tbf. Shola knows when to cry and when not to.

Think you'll find Shola brings us to tears.

Shola will be crying when he's on the bench for Hartlepool United next season.

after the amount of money he has earned, i don't think so. His last league goal was against qpr in december 2012.