The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Didn't realise Chelsea had already won tomorrow's game? No wonder Clive and Andy are pleased.

:lol: Talking as if Mourinho vs Ronaldo is more "special" than the final being a local derby as well.

Exactly, load of bollocks from a total fake.

:thup: Should be a cracking final whoever prevails tomorrow like. A lot of scores to be settled.

Would be typical Atleti to win the league but still manage to get upstaged.

You think? seems like the typical sit really deep against attacking team lark to me.

Which is why i didn't like the Semi's set up to begin with, either outcome would have been the same.

Real won't sit (as) deep in the final, they won't need too.

I was talking about Atleti or Chelsea  :razz:

Didn't realise Chelsea had already won tomorrow's game? No wonder Clive and Andy are pleased.

:lol: Talking as if Mourinho vs Ronaldo is more "special" than the final being a local derby as well.

Exactly, load of bollocks from a total fake.

:thup: Should be a cracking final whoever prevails tomorrow like. A lot of scores to be settled.

Would be typical Atleti to win the league but still manage to get upstaged.

You think? seems like the typical sit really deep against attacking team lark to me.

Which is why i didn't like the Semi's set up to begin with, either outcome would have been the same.

Real won't sit (as) deep in the final, they won't need too.

I was talking about Atleti or Chelsea  :razz:

Nah, it'll be typical blood and thunder stuff if it's Atleti, it's how they know they can beat Real.

Obviously Chelsea will be at it from the off. Mourinho v Pepe, the ref can't win.

Mole eating that humble pie tonight  :coolsmiley:

Was craving for an all Madrid final all the time, so hope Atleti get it right tomorrow. Last minute equalizer through Costa cheating would be perfect.

Glad for Carlo, a real gentleman of the game. Did what Mourinho or not other Madrid manager in the last decade couldn't do in his first try, and in an emphatic style. Just a shame Xabi won't be playing in Lisbon.

Interesting to see how Madrid line-up in the final. Personnel. Formation. Approach.

I suspect they'll go back to the team that beat Atleti in the cup with Illa/Khedira in for Alonso.

Reckon Chelsea have a better chance of beating them than Atleti if Hazard makes it.

Likewise, hope not though. Chelsea winning it would be rank.

Just landed and got my way to the hotel. WTF happened in the game? Bayern outplayed? Or did Real score when they got their chances this time around?

I swear to god I believe we might get the best CL final in many many years if Atletico qualifies. A CL final derby between these two clubs will be like the El Clasico final everyone wanted during Pep and Mourinhos era.

Just landed and got my way to the hotel. WTF happened in the game? Bayern outplayed? Or did Real score when they got their chances this time around?

I swear to god I believe we might get the best CL final in many many years if Atletico qualifies. A CL final derby between these two clubs will be like the El Clasico final everyone wanted during Pep and Mourinhos era.

Bayern conceded two very simple set piece goals early on. Game over. After that, they predictably loaded men forward and got hit on the break.

@FunkyBlanco: Carvajal: "Ribery slapping me was normal. When you're frustrated such things happen. Especially since my pocket doesn't have windows"

LOL BURN

:lol: :lol: that is actually very good

Bayern didn't really show up. Robben was in Coentrão's pocket again, Ribery was a little better but still no threat. Real picked up two easy goals from set-pieces. Bayern got pissy and petulant. Real scored two more... Ronaldo on a break in the first half then another from a free kick near the end.

Bayern were never in it. Thoroughly deserved the result.

Bayern didn't really show up. Robben was in Coentrão's pocket again, Ribery was a little better but still no threat. Real picked up two easy goals from set-pieces. Bayern got pissy and petulant. Real scored two more... Ronaldo on a break in the first half then another from a free kick near the end.

Bayern were never in it. Thoroughly deserved the result.

Alonso & Ramos did their best not to make the final. Alonso is suspended.

Watched Revisita before the game, they where saying Ramos really wanted a goal against Bayern and used the weekend as a warm-up. He got it.

At HT it's clear Carlo told them to calm down. After the 2nd goal, the Madrid lads were loving it and getting OTT with the tackles.

Hala Madrid! What a performance! Once again just completely nullified Pep and his ideas, he had no answer for it, absolutely nothing. Real took advantage on set pieces and exploited the counter to perfection once again. Could have been more but they knew tie was in the bag and went easy.

Gutted for Alonso, should have know better but that's football, heat of the moment. Could see his regret and agony the moment the contact was made, must be a horrific feeling.

Hala Madrid! What a performance! Once again just completely nullified Pep and his ideas, he had no answer for it, absolutely nothing. Real took advantage on set pieces and exploited the counter to perfection once again. Could have been more but they knew tie was in the bag and went easy.

Gutted for Alonso, should have know better but that's football, heat of the moment. Could see his regret and agony the moment the contact was made, must be a horrific feeling.

It was great to finally see someone take care of Robben. HE CUTS INSIDE EVERY TIME. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO DEFEND AGAINST. Sure enough every time he cut inside over the two legs there was someone there to meet him and disposes him. Can't believe it took this long.

It was great to finally see someone take care of Robben. HE CUTS INSIDE EVERY TIME. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO DEFEND AGAINST. Sure enough every time he cut inside over the two legs there was someone there to meet him and disposes him. Can't believe it took this long.

It obviously is that hard to defend against. If it was easy to defend against he wouldn't be such a good player

It obviously is that hard to defend against. If it was easy to defend against he wouldn't be such a good player

:thup:

Luca with some load of shit there. Read up on Garrincha Luca. One of the best of all times and cut out right every single time. World Cup 58 the swedish left back said the same about him, he regretted it after Garrincha set up two goals the same way. Robben is excellent at doing it, and no matter how much you try to stop him from doing it, he'll find a way most time to beat you.