The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Gerrin. Not us crying for once.

We are so shit these days we get joy at other team's pain, esp ones like Liverpool who have been lapping up all season long.

They've bottled this far in excess of how we did in '96. Man United chased us down like a rabid dog, this mob have just chucked it away through their own naivety. Fucking mint.

Having said that, still don't trust City that much.

They'll be flat on Sunday now.

Still have 5 goals in them, mind you.

Can't see it, man. Can't see it at all.

We are so turbo shit man. Like just plain awful. Our defense will leak goals against them, even if its 2 or 3; we'll still lose. We're not getting a single result out there unless Suarez, Coutinho, Sturridge don't turn up

Guest firetotheworks

They've bottled this far in excess of how we did in '96. Man United chased us down like a rabid dog, this mob have just chucked it away through their own naivety. f***ing mint.

It's the biggest throw away I've seen like. And the funniest.

A Gerrard slip and drawing from 3-0 up. Jesus Christ. :lol:

They've bottled this far in excess of how we did in '96. Man United chased us down like a rabid dog, this mob have just chucked it away through their own naivety.

Load of guff that. They lost to Chelsea at home and drew with a team in brilliant form away on the back of a crazy amount of wins.

They've bottled this far in excess of how we did in '96. Man United chased us down like a rabid dog, this mob have just chucked it away through their own naivety. f***ing mint.

It's the biggest throw away I've seen like. And the funniest.

A Gerrard slip and drawing from 3-0 up. Jesus Christ. :lol:

Yep. I'll go further and say Henderson's red, Gerrard's slip, and this 3-0 up to 3-3 draw is the title lost for Liverpool.