The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Would have mclaren here tbh.

I think the last 4-5 jobs he's had he's been good, average/poor, good, average/poor, good, and so on so I can't make up my mind. :lol:

I'd have him (and 99% of the managers alive I've heard of) in instead of Pardew. We can do a lot better, though.

Would have mclaren here tbh.

I think the last 4-5 jobs he's had he's been good, average/poor, good, average/poor, good, and so on so I can't make up my mind. :lol:

I'd have him (and 99% of the managers alive I've heard of) in instead of Pardew. We can do a lot better, though.

Definitely can. Don't think he's as bad as people make out though. Better than pardew, obviously

Him, Bruce, Pulis would be so underwhelming. But at this point I'd even have Kinner & Hughton together over Pardew.

Can tell it's that time of the season....was flicking through the channels, got to S4C and actually sticking with Bangor v Y Drenewydd. The Kia sponsors badge on the Bangor strips are all faded clearly from where they've been in the wash too much as the season's gone on. The commentary is in Welsh too, hilarious. :lol:

Shoot me. :okay:

Time for me to find a new Bundesliga club to pretend to follow since Nürnberg are on their way down.

Hoffenheim? They're scoring shitloads. They're also conceding shitloads.

Can tell it's that time of the season....was flicking through the channels, got to S4C and actually sticking with Bangor v Y Drenewydd. The Kia sponsors badge on the Bangor strips are all faded clearly from where they've been in the wash too much as the season's gone on. The commentary is in Welsh too, hilarious. :lol:

Shoot me. :okay:

:spit: I've just turned it on. Might as well watch the second half and see how it goes. Quite interesting listening to these two blokes analyse the first half speaking Welsh.

Leverkusen clinched the last CL spot ahead of Wolfsburg by beating Werder Bremen. Was really hoping for Wolfsburg. Leverkusen has been given their chances in the CL lately and failed miserably :lol: Think Luiz Gustavos 10 red cards or whatever tally he reached help them not qualify for it.

Leverkusen clinched the last CL spot ahead of Wolfsburg by beating Werder Bremen. Was really hoping for Wolfsburg. Leverkusen has been given their chances in the CL lately and failed miserably :lol: Think Luiz Gustavos 10 red cards or whatever tally he reached help them not qualify for it.

Is he projected to start for Brazil, Flip?

Is he projected to start for Brazil, Flip?

Definitely, was for me probably our best players in the Confed Cup, the amount of work he did and he can fall back and play as a central defender when Marcelo and Dani pushes up. Should start, as long as he doesn't get tons of cards against him, a bit rash at times.