The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Another illegal save from the Sevilla keeper. What the fuck is that fifth official doing if he's not checking the goalie is still on his line?

They don't do anything. :lol:

He was stood right on the line staring along it and failed to spot the three strides forwards that the keeper took ffs. :lol:

They're the most pointless addition to football ever IMO. They're like Community Support Officers; they have the uniform but fuck all power or say.

Poor Portuguese b******s. After the end of last season this is going to sting like f***.

They've won 2 trophies this season already and can still do the treble. I don't feel sorry for them at all :lol:

Lost 8 European finals on the bounce. I can sympathise a bit like. :lol:

Poor Portuguese b******s. After the end of last season this is going to sting like f***.

They've won 2 trophies this season already and can still do the treble. I don't feel sorry for them at all :lol:

Lost 8 European finals on the bounce. I can sympathise a bit like. :lol:

Aye, fair enough I guess :lol:

Wait a minute, they only got into this because other Spanish clubs had financial problems?

That's a headfuck.

:lol:

Imagine if we qualified for this because of that. Ashley would be fucking foaming, so angry he'd go and buy Messi to fuck the books.

Seriously, how far off the line can you be as a goalie? f*** are those linesmen doing there if they can't see that? :lol: Benfica were cheated there.

Like someone said though, hard to feel sorry for them when they do the w*** run ups like that. Unbelievable that the refs don't spot it like :lol:

? One is not allowed in football the other one has been part of the game for I don't know how many years. It's not like they're full stopping, they're just changing pace during the run-up. Part of the game.

Wait a minute, they only got into this because other Spanish clubs had financial problems?

That's a headfuck.

:lol:

Imagine if we qualified for this because of that. Ashley would be fucking foaming, so angry he'd go and buy Messi to fuck the books.

Aye Malaga got banned for FFP just like PSG and City have...oh wait...shit.

Winning on a complete coin toss like pennies ain't half a shine-taker-off-er, iyam. Certainly in the final, anyway.

See I don't think penalties are in anyway a coin toss. It's scoring a goal from a spot. It's all controlled by a player. No luck involved

Aye there's obviously an element of 'deservedness', cos you've got to put em away. Dunno though, it's just so primal. Five kicks each, most to score wins... that's a poxy way to determine a champion imo. However I do concede that there's not a better alternative that would be practical.

Winning on a complete coin toss like pennies ain't half a shine-taker-off-er, iyam. Certainly in the final, anyway.

Nah. You either:

a. Deserved to win the match and it confirmed your superiority, or

b. Snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

Win/win. :lol:

Even though the scoreline was 0-0, I found it to be an excellent final in which both teams gave everything and showed desire to win the game. Thought it was hard to decide who deserved to win the match in the end, no clear cut winner but Sevilla's pens were a class above and came out on top.

Credit to both managers, neither tried to spoil the game but only played to their own strengths regardless of opposition.

Guest bimpy474

I'll never get plodding a penalty along floor after a spacky run up, just put your bloody foot through it.

Guest neesy111

Two players loaned from the Championship as well. :lol:

Pretty sure that Mbia is out of contract in the summer and thought he might be on our wishlist

Hits all the boxes, although we might not be able to afford his wages as it could cripple our finances.

Two players loaned from the Championship as well. :lol:

Pretty sure that Mbia is out of contract in the summer and thought he might be on our wishlist

He'll be off to a bigger club than us i'd imagine.

Only the ones where there's something to play for do. That means the relegation fight, since our game against Atlético is "insulated" (it doesn't depend on other results).

The rights holders have been consistently trying to play as few games at the same time as possible the past two years, to maximise returns.