The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Then again, if you're QPR, you wouldn't accept any fee at all for Remy. Unless there's a release clause, it's not worth selling him for £10-15m. He might strike, sulk, put in a transfer request etc but they can easily say no.

See Joey Barton's milking it for all its worth.  Wikipedia says he played 22 games for them this season, is that correct?  Wouldn't be like him to make it all about Joey Barton after playing less than half of the games in a side's promotion season.

anyway on the main event looks like Costa will start

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney  1m

As @tikitakatv reported the other night, now suggestions in Lisbon that Costa will start. No confirmations yet.

Guest chopey

As @tikitakatv reported the other night, now suggestions in Lisbon that Costa will start. No confirmations yet.

big mistake I reckon could put him out of the world cup

big mistake I reckon could put him out of the world cup

Looked ok yesterday?

I remember 'Arry has a fondness for our scouting and has been known to hijack our deals. Maybe he will nab Colback?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zcf9wZaVUpE/ToXjjqrzKzI/AAAAAAAAA54/zSrSgqlw9aI/s1600/partridge-shrug_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Guest chopey

Hey, I know my grainy footage filmed from a mobile phone recording a TV picture and I say he's not ready