The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

...Seriously a nothing club. Premier League will be a better place when these no bodies f*** off and are replaced by a proper club next season.

They've been around for longer than Liverpool IIRC - were even formed three years before us. I like Fulham. "Proper club" :lol:.

...Seriously a nothing club. Premier League will be a better place when these no bodies f*** off and are replaced by a proper club next season.

They've been around for longer than Liverpool IIRC - were even formed three years before us. I like Fulham. "Proper club" :lol:.

Reminded me of a thread I wanted to start, where people would say which three teams in the top two English divisions they like/don't mind if are successful, and which three they would choose to remove from existance.

Reminded me of a thread I wanted to start, where people would say which three teams in the top two English divisions they like/don't mind if are successful, and which three they would choose to remove from existance.

You should start that thread :thup: would make for interesting reading

Guest neesy111

Harry has to be under pressure there mind? They should be walking it for the title with the budget he's had, not battling between 2nd & 5th.

Aye, he really should be walking the league.

You should start that thread :thup: would make for interesting reading

Well now. I can't :lol:

Think you improved the general concept, with the exception of people explaining why they chose the clubs they did.

I still like Lambert Pardew, even though he's hardly pulling up any trees at Villa Newcastle. Not even sure why i rate him tbh, hardly plays thrilling football and he offers zilch entertainment honesty in interviews.

I still like Lambert Pardew, even though he's hardly pulling up any trees at Villa Newcastle. Not even sure why i rate him tbh, hardly plays thrilling football and he offers zilch entertainment honesty in interviews.

I wouldn't swap him for Pardew, like. Don't think it's that much of an upgrade to make a difference to get us higher than 8th  :lol:

Meh

That sinking feeling in the stomach just now as I realised we have a game tonight.

If Vlaar isn't fit, we're screwed. Last time we won a game without Vlaar in the side - December. December 2012. Away at Anfield.

I have Villa to win in my fixed odds. Purely because it is away.

A bit controversial, but I have a feeling Moyes will be the manager of either you guys or Villa this time, next season.

You're a very cruel human being to even suggest such a thing. Very mean spirited.