Other clubs' transfers

TBG

triggs with the opinions again. :lol:

On Xavi, the best pure midfielder I've seen in my lifetime. A ridiculously intelligent and talented player that some people overlook because he rarely had the grandiose moments, purely because he was clever enough to not put himself in positions where that was needed. His ability to run matches and dictate everything through him was something that's extremely rare in even some of the most talented players and something that I would only maybe also say I've regularly seen Pirlo, Scholes and maybe even (for a shorter time) Riquelme do. He was an architect of the game if ever there was one. Unbelievable player.

It wasn't even my fucking opinion it was flips, but I was just left to try and develop his argument :lol: And I don't think it matters in the slightest what players do in league games against teams way worse than their own, its about what they do against the best teams and in the best competitions

So if someone from a top team for example Barca scores 30 goals in a season against lesser teams, but fails to score against the top teams in LaLiga and Europe. Hes not a good player? And had a bad season.

He would be a good player but not a world class player. Also I'd just like to say again before anybody gets the wrong idea that Cronaldo is a brilliant player but my opinion of him is based on what he does against the best teams not how many goals he scored against Osasuna and the like

Like being the best ever scorer in the Champions league you mean?

I don't know what you're trying to say. I've already said Ronaldo is brilliant and I judge him on the great games and goals he scores in the champions league and against Barcelona.

Until Ronaldo nuts someone in a final he can fuck off basically

:lol: I think some of what was great about Zidane was that he was a flawed genius, very temperamental. Ronaldo is just a bit manufactured and 'perfect'

On Xavi, the best pure midfielder I've seen in my lifetime. A ridiculously intelligent and talented player that some people overlook because he rarely had the grandiose moments, purely because he was clever enough to not put himself in positions where that was needed. His ability to run matches and dictate everything through him was something that's extremely rare in even some of the most talented players and something that I would only maybe also say I've regularly seen Pirlo, Scholes and maybe even (for a shorter time) Riquelme do. He was an architect of the game if ever there was one. Unbelievable player.

It wasn't even my fucking opinion it was flips, but I was just left to try and develop his argument :lol: And I don't think it matters in the slightest what players do in league games against teams way worse than their own, its about what they do against the best teams and in the best competitions

So if someone from a top team for example Barca scores 30 goals in a season against lesser teams, but fails to score against the top teams in LaLiga and Europe. Hes not a good player? And had a bad season.

He would be a good player but not a world class player. Also I'd just like to say again before anybody gets the wrong idea that Cronaldo is a brilliant player but my opinion of him is based on what he does against the best teams not how many goals he scored against Osasuna and the like

aye but he scored them all against panathinaikos. Doesn't count.

Are you actually reading my posts because I am in no way saying Ronaldo is a flat track bully

Are you actually reading my posts because I am in no way saying Ronaldo is a flat track bully

I'd be surprised if anyone still reads your posts properly like.

I know I'm definitely not

If you aren't reading them then why the fuck are you commenting on them. All I've said here is that I judge Ronaldo on how he plays against the best teams and that he usually plays well against the best teams, not exactly mental stuff

I'd be surprised if anyone still reads your posts properly like.

Why the fuck are you replying so?

I know I'm definitely not

If you aren't reading them then why the fuck are you commenting on them. All I've said here is that I judge Ronaldo on how he plays against the best teams and that he usually plays well against the best teams, not exactly mental stuff

felt like it

Two years ago I posted on this forum that Rakitic and Mandzukic are good enough for Newcastle.. Both worth 12M in that moment (Rakitic 4M, Manzukic 8M). Now they worth 50M on transfermarkt. Now i think Ivan Perisic, Wolfsburgs winger is good for Newcastle, last 6 months almost every game he score. In Dortmund, Klopp play Gotze, thats why Perisic quit. He is Everton target by some reports. Price is 8M. Hope ge is in Carrs notes.

Two years ago I posted on this forum that Rakitic and Mandzukic are good enough for Newcastle.. Both worth 12M in that moment (Rakitic 4M, Manzukic 8M). Now they worth 50M on transfermarkt. Now i think Ivan Perisic, Wolfsburgs winger is good for Newcastle, last 6 months almost every game he score. In Dortmund, Klopp play Gotze, thats why Perisic quit. He is Everton target by some reports. Price is 8M. Hope ge is in Carrs notes.

Do you think Croatia will beat Mexico? All of my bets rests on them!

Hard question because i don't know how good Mexico is. I hope they will beat them. Mexico need draw and they are in better position. But Croatian midfield with Manzukic on the top is far better than lazy Fred and Brazil midfielders.. I expect ofensive formation and Mexico have poor defence so chances is 65-35 for Croatia.

Hard question because i don't know how good Mexico is. I hope they will beat them. Mexico need draw and they are in better position. But Croatian midfield with Manzukic on the top is far better than lazy Fred and Brazil midfielders.. I expect ofensive formation and Mexico have poor defence so chances is 65-35 for Croatia.

That far better croatian midfield of yours managed to have a whopping 40% ball possession during the opener. While Brazil were absolutely terrible, let's not kid ourselves and think Croatia were better than Brazil. Also, Mexico's organization and defence is their best bet and to hit the counter with Dos Santos and Peralta. Really think Mexico are in the driving seat and having kept two clean sheets I'm not sure Croatia has a 65% of qualifying. Mexico only needs a draw, don't forget that and as Mexico has shown on big occasions it's hard to beat them. Still think you'll do it, but I'd definitely say Mexico is in the driving seat.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/68052000/jpg/_68052888_snodgrass_sns.jpg

TBH I think Brazil's been worse than those two teams have impressed. We've been overall better than both teams yet we've been absolutely dogshite considering what we've shown since Scolari became manager. Don't know if players are feeling pressure or if Scolari is waiting for the knockout phase to bring the intensity and high pressure game from the Confederations Cup. Think Fred's niggling injuries and only playing to 80% has killed us this far, we have no reference in attack.

Smith1 > Dennis Wise