Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I bet Wenger's gone straight to Debuchy for a private chat and explaining that it will really help Calum's game by letting him learn from him, just before inviting Calum into the room.

I bet Wenger's gone straight to Debuchy for a private chat and explaining that it will really help Calum's game by letting him learn from him, just before inviting Calum into the room.

Debuchy then issues a "come and get me plea" to PSG.

The bromance must reach a third series.

Mental prices maybe, but clubs are spending this money because they can. We're probably the only club still trying to get quality suitable for the Premier League at an average of around £6m, like the most ludicrous TV deal in history never happened.

Mental prices maybe, but clubs are spending this money because they can. We're probably the only club still trying to get quality suitable for the Premier League at an average of around £6m, like the most ludicrous TV deal in history never happened.

I was listening to something on the radio in the last couple of days where they were saying that the next TV deal is not far off and they fully expect it to be 3 times the current deal.

Guest neesy111

I was listening to something on the radio in the last couple of days where they were saying that the next TV deal is not far off and they fully expect it to be 3 times the current deal.

Foreign TV deals maybe,  can't see Sky or BT paying much more than they are now.  Sky's profits went down last year from the extra cost of the deal.

Foreign TV deals maybe,  can't see Sky or BT paying much more than they are now.  Sky's profits went down last year from the extra cost of the deal.

dunno bt will want to try to get a bigger share of the prem matchs and sky will do everything in their power to stop them, so could easily see a big increase again. Its all going to collapse in on itself sooner or later and then we'll be perfectly positioned to dominate english football  :shifty:

dunno bt will want to try to get a bigger share of the prem matchs and sky will do everything in their power to stop them, so could easily see a big increase again. Its all going to collapse in on itself sooner or later and then we'll be perfectly positioned to dominate english football  :shifty:

With your state-of-the-art youth development?

(Sorry)

(Sorry)

What's the most you've ever sold an academy player for?

(Sorry)

Spurs have an academy?

Nah in all seriousness, Rose, Bentaleb and Kane didn't look too far out of place last season.

(Sorry)

Spurs have an academy?

Nah in all seriousness, Rose, Bentaleb and Kane didn't look too far out of place last season.

Yeah, it depends upon how you define academy players too. I mean, Everton bought Stones when he was 18. We bought Rose from Leeds on his 17th birthday.

Caulker was 9M, Livermore 8M, O'Hara and Huddlestone each over 5M. I don't really count Taarabt - he was 17 when he came to us from France.

If we were to sell the current crop, we'd be looking for decent money for Lennon, Rose, & Townsend. There are others, but they need time to develop.