Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Didn't Mourinho think he could get Torres back to good form without much success? Might work out but also might work out an expensive failure based on ego.

That said, as much as I hate Chelsea I'd like to see him have a canny season in the Premier League as was really disappointed versus what I'd seen before.

Think he'll do really well for them personally - he had a poor season at Man Utd but was never given a real run in the team.

You'll be low on confidence as a striker if you're given 10 minutes here or there or a start away at Preston in the cup.

Doesn't help he was also on his comeback from injury, so being a bit part player would have ruined him even more.

No doubt he'll score goals next season for Chelsea, especially with Costa rumoured to be leaving (?) he may be their first starter.

Firminos agent said he's going to the PL. Seems to be between Liverpool and the Manchester clubs. Hope it's him at Liverpool with Coutinho. Could be an interesting pair.

Am I wrong here but didn't Monaco pay something like 50m for Falcao and raked in 16m from manyoo and now a similar fee from Chelsea for one year loans? And he's clearly fucked. What's going on?

Mourinho is helping his agent make money while getting an experienced ally in the dressing room. Same old.

Anything to avoid playing a youth product.

Am I wrong here but didn't Monaco pay something like 50m for Falcao and raked in 16m from manyoo and now a similar fee from Chelsea for one year loans? And he's clearly fucked. What's going on?

Mourinho is helping his agent make money while getting an experienced ally in the dressing room. Same old.

I was thinking of it from Monaco's side like, mental they've raked that amount of money in so far and might still recoup the original fee.

I was thinking of it from Monaco's side like, mental they've raked that amount of money in so far and might still recoup the original fee.

Again, Monaco primarily bought Jorge Mendes owned players when they had cash - Falcao, Carvalho, Moutinho - whole thing's a swizz (bar Man U who got duped).

Again, Monaco primarily bought Jorge Mendes owned players when they had cash - Falcao, Carvalho, Moutinho - whole thing's a swizz (bar Man U who got duped).

Right, gotcha :thup: