Other clubs' transfers

TBG

They are getting in early before they flog Lukaku and Barkley. They are doing some good business but if they don't replace Roms goals they won't progress much further than where they are IMO.

Iheanacho would be a brilliant signing for them, minus any sort of bullshit "buy-back" clause aimed at preventing a big money sale to a Man City rival further down the track (because Guardiola will likely load up with another expensive forward signing, rather than develop the lad).

Arsenal have had bids rejected for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette and Monaco winger Thomas Lemar.

It's Not That Easy making big signings, but if it Feels Right then I hope they Don't Give It Up and they Try Another Day. If There's Any Justice he'll be there soon enough, Tick Tock.

50/50 & Lullaby.

Guest chopey

Arsenal have had bids rejected for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette and Monaco winger Thomas Lemar.

Daft bastards trying to purchase players in June

Bournemouth spending £20m, mental.

Wow that's impressive.

£20mil spunked on one transfer but they DEFINITELY can't compete with all that money Ashley pumps into NUFC.

I think your comment is aimed at Burnley rather than Bournemouth.

£20mil spunked on one transfer but they DEFINITELY can't compete with all that money Ashley pumps into NUFC.

I think your comment is aimed at Burnley rather than Bournemouth.

Aimed at the whole league really. When teams like that are fine with dropping £20mil on a single player it's obvious we need to step up and get with the times instead of hoping to find more bargains.

Feels like when the Scrappage Scheme was a thing and all the old bangers all disappeared. We're still sat looking through the clasifieds hoping to find a Ford Escord with a rust problem and 200k miles on the clock for £100.