Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Agree with HTT too. I'd put Zidane at least level with Cristiano Ronaldo in footballing terms. Just because Ronaldo scores more doesn't mean he is better. Anyway to get back on topic I think I heard Spurs are bring linked with John O Shea :lol:

Zidane is for me twice the footballer Cronaldo ever has been.

Agree with HTT too. I'd put Zidane at least level with Cristiano Ronaldo in footballing terms. Just because Ronaldo scores more doesn't mean he is better. Anyway to get back on topic I think I heard Spurs are bring linked with John O Shea :lol:

I agree actually, just didn't want to say it because I've been getting a lot of shit lately for my opinions :lol:

Nah. Zidane had the better international career which is what most take notice of for some reason (ie they rarely if ever truly watched Zidane in France, Spain or Italy) but I'd rather have Xavi or Iniesta in my club side all day long.

I hope you're just trying to provoke debate, like. Because you need help if this bullshit is a genuine opinion.

dunno, xavi and iniesta are two incredible players but Zidane just had this x-factor that made him more special. Hell not that it makes all that much difference all incredible players who were and are a joy to watch

Not a chance.

Not a chance.

Maybe not twice the player but I think people read a bit to much into the amount of goals he scores against shit teams in Spain. Its all about what you do in important games. I'm not saying Ronaldo isn't good in big games because he usually is but I think Zidane was better

Not a chance.

Maybe not twice the player but I think people read a bit to much into the amount of goals he scores against shit teams in Spain. Its all about what you do in important games. I'm not saying Ronaldo isn't good in big games because he usually is but I think Zidane was better

I'd take Ronaldo over Zidane every day of the week and that's coming from a huge ZZ fan.

Not a chance.

Shit teams in the best two leagues in the world. Right.

Not a chance.

Shit teams in the best two leagues in the world. Right.

Comparably shit teams to the teams he is/was in. He seems to have become obsessed by goalscoring and a lot of his goals for Real Madrid are in games where they destroy the opponent

Guest firetotheworks

triggs with the opinions again. :lol:

On Xavi, the best pure midfielder I've seen in my lifetime. A ridiculously intelligent and talented player that some people overlook because he rarely had the grandiose moments, purely because he was clever enough to not put himself in positions where that was needed. His ability to run matches and dictate everything through him was something that's extremely rare in even some of the most talented players and something that I would only maybe also say I've regularly seen Pirlo, Scholes and maybe even (for a shorter time) Riquelme do. He was an architect of the game if ever there was one. Unbelievable player.

What a shit debate re Zidane vs CRonaldo.. :lol: They were/are both fantastic, top bracket. CRonaldo maybe edges it on consistency, but for me I will always remember Zizou much more fondly because he had a humility and dignity about him that Christiano sadly lacks.

On Xavi, the best pure midfielder I've seen in my lifetime. A ridiculously intelligent and talented player that some people overlook because he rarely had the grandiose moments, purely because he was clever enough to not put himself in positions where that was needed. His ability to run matches and dictate everything through him was something that's extremely rare in even some of the most talented players and something that I would only maybe also say I've regularly seen Pirlo, Scholes and maybe even (for a shorter time) Riquelme do. He was an architect of the game if ever there was one. Unbelievable player.

It wasn't even my fucking opinion it was flips, but I was just left to try and develop his argument :lol: And I don't think it matters in the slightest what players do in league games against teams way worse than their own, its about what they do against the best teams and in the best competitions

It wasn't even my fucking opinion it was flips, but I was just left to try and develop his argument :lol: And I don't think it matters in the slightest what players do in league games against teams way worse than their own, its about what they do against the best teams and in the best competitions

So if someone from a top team for example Barca scores 30 goals in a season against lesser teams, but fails to score against the top teams in LaLiga and Europe. Hes not a good player? And had a bad season.

So if someone from a top team for example Barca scores 30 goals in a season against lesser teams, but fails to score against the top teams in LaLiga and Europe. Hes not a good player? And had a bad season.

He would be a good player but not a world class player. Also I'd just like to say again before anybody gets the wrong idea that Cronaldo is a brilliant player but my opinion of him is based on what he does against the best teams not how many goals he scored against Osasuna and the like

He would be a good player but not a world class player. Also I'd just like to say again before anybody gets the wrong idea that Cronaldo is a brilliant player but my opinion of him is based on what he does against the best teams not how many goals he scored against Osasuna and the like

Like being the best ever scorer in the Champions league you mean?

Like being the best ever scorer in the Champions league you mean?

aye but he scored them all against panathinaikos. Doesn't count.