Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest Roger Kint

Wonder who is doing all of these signings for Manchester United? 

Ed Woodward.

I meant it obviously isnt Van Gaal.  What if he doesn't  like these players?

He has obviously agreed to them though. No doubt looked at what Man Utd wanted originally and agreed. Both are pretty well known as rising stars.

Imagine spending 30 million on a left back when you could spend it on some lazy attacking midfielder or selfish winger

TBF they did spend £30m+ on the former only 6 month ago.

Out of interest, who would people rather have, Jordi Gomez or Jack Colback?

Colback. Jordi Gomez hasn't really achieved anything despite having potential, Colback has the potential to be a much better player, plus you'd get a few more years out of Colback.

Rangers have signed Kenny Miller & Kris Boyd. They're going to go bust again aren't they?

Pressure is getting to them by having both Hibs, and Hearts in the Championship next season.

The SFA have already shown that they don't have the bottle to kick them out of the league system, so why would they want to play it safe when they can fuck they can just wind the club up and start again, again.

Colback. Jordi Gomez hasn't really achieved anything despite having potential, Colback has the potential to be a much better player, plus you'd get a few more years out of Colback.

I know you love to fellate colback because he gave you a wink once in high school, but I guaran-damn-tee that he will show zero progression at NUFC. He has very little potential to improve, and he is at a club where no player goes on to realize their potential anyway. NUFC is the perfect cocktail for a stagnant career.

I know you love to fellate colback because he gave you a wink once in high school, but I guaran-damn-tee that he will show zero progression at NUFC. He has very little potential to improve, and he is at a club where no player goes on to realize their potential anyway. NUFC is the perfect cocktail for a stagnant career.

So your saying you would prefer Gomez who is on the decline and never really that good in anyway?

Put it this way, I'd rather have Gosling than Gomez.