Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Can think of better for 60m :lol:

Honestly, who?

I reckon you could get Ricardo Rodriguez, Vidal and Shaqiri for that...

No way man. :lol: Vidal and Shaqiri wouldn't come regardless of price.

Liverpool have been in talks for Shaquiri for over a month apparently so you could get him although god knows what price. Agree on Vidal mind unless your paying £50m+

Liverpool are in the Champions League though. Very few players would leave a club like Bayern and not play in the CL.

Normally yeah but of all people you shouldnt talk down Man Utd as an attractive choice.

Liverpool agreed a fee for Lallana?

We only got Herrera and Shaw because we are who we are, but some players just have to play in Europe.

Guest Roger Kint

And agreed a fee for Origi apparently

Wonder what Lee is doing  :lol:

Sitting in his office smug that he made this

http://media02.hongkiat.com/origami/origami_yoda.jpg

@JamesPearceEcho: #LFC have agreed a fee of around £25m with Southampton for midfielder Adam Lallana. Player on his way to Melwood for medical.

I'll be interested to see if Southampton plough the money straight back into the team or they try to beat us to the balance sheet league title.

Guest Roger Kint

Said they would put it all back in the other day

I forsee another Pardle excuse in that case.

Couldn't buy anyone cos Southampton inflated the market.

To be fair they could do that to the market although that wouldnt affect us unless they were planning on going after imaginary players too

Said they would put it all back in the other day

I forsee another Pardle excuse in that case.

Couldn't buy anyone cos Southampton inflated the market.

To be fair they could do that to the market although that wouldnt affect us unless they were planning on going after imaginary players too

As always, you make me chuckle lol

Guest Roger Kint

Lallana 25m Cabaye 20m. Seems fair

That might be the first time ever an English player was overvalued......

Seriously though somebody went mad this morning as Shaw cost two Shearers as if there was a comparable link :lol:

This will always happen. Plucky young upstart does well, immediately gets pillaged by the wealthy "traditional top 6!", upstart turns to s**** again. Premier League is s***.

I genuinely like the player and enjoy watching him for Southampton, but I'm not going to like seeing him in/out of the team for Liverpool or see his career stagnant. Just like the Big Fella AC when he went over there, not having that.

And agreed a fee for Origi apparently

Wonder what Lee is doing  :lol:

Sitting in his office smug that he made this

http://media02.hongkiat.com/origami/origami_yoda.jpg

Link me.

I want one.

@SouthamptonFC: Les Reed: “Luke’s transfer fee will be reinvested into the team as @Koeman1963 builds for the new season and for years to come.” #saintsfc

Just like us tbh

To be fair the liars in charge always say that money from sales will get reinvested and they never actually do.

Not saying Southampton won't mind, but the suits can never be trusted at any club. The large majority are pathological liars.