Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Shane Long to Southampton for £12m.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit: Good to see them reinvesting wisely

What a waste of money.

Apparently they've accepted a 3M bid from Palace for Jack Cork too. Only a year left on his deal, hence the price. Great deal for Palace. Southampton looking like things could go very pair shaped.

Cork is very good.

Southampton are f***ed, like. The players they have signed or looked at to replace those have gone are a few steps down in quality. Not convinced on their manager either.

Agree - they have lost too many good players and will struggle to stay up.

Dunno, seen plenty of times when a very good player has just made one move to many.  It may be a drop going from Inter or Real to Leicester but there's no drop in the opposition they face which does tend to expose their maturity somewhat.

Deulofeu to Sevilla on loan.

f***ing hell man, I can't catch a break this season. We might even finish third this year.

Surely good enough to be in the 18 matchday squad this season?! Could even start while Neymar + Suarez are out.

I take it this means Cuardrado is nearly a done deal.

Deulofeu to Sevilla on loan.

f***ing hell man, I can't catch a break this season. We might even finish third this year.

Surely good enough to be in the 18 matchday squad this season?! Could even start while Neymar + Suarez are out.

I take it this means Cuardrado is nearly a done deal.

Neymar is back and I don't think Cuadrado has anything to do with it.

If Deulofeu leaves that's Pedro as the only senior cover for the front three, barring Iniesta going the wing. It's a stupid decision, but it seems Luís Enrique doesn't fancy him at all.

It's true that the guy has big holes in his game, but imho he should stay with us and see if he can learn. His potential is immense.

Shane Long to Southampton for £12m.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I'm quite late to the party here but I only just found out about this.  I was honestly amazed when I heard.  SSN mentioned something about Southampton making two big signings, one a £12m striker and I thought they'd signed someone of real quality.  Then it repeated in full and... Shane Long..  :serious: :badyao:

The blokes played 146 Premier League games and scored 28 goals.  Hull signed him for £6m, he plays 17 games for them scoring just 4 goals and Southampton pay £12m for the fucker.  Completely and utterly insane.