Lallana      25m                            Reina          2m

Can          10m                            Kelly            2m

Markovic    20m                                          --------

Lovren      20m                                            79m

Origi          10m

Moreno      12m

---------

101m

^ He's played on the wing for Lille last season. He said when he signed, Rodgers showed him clips of him when he was 16  :frantic:  , so apparently been heavily scouted for a while.

I think the starting XI vs. Southampton will be: Mignolet, Manquillo, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Gerrard, Can, Henderson, Sterling, Sturridge, Coutinho . Quiet a few players injured now (Lallana, Markovic, Flanagan)...be interesting to see who can force his way in when they are fit.

^ Yea. Since Lovren has both played in Left side and Right side of a CB pairing, he can play with either.

Rodgers paired Lovren with Skrtel vs. Dortmund, so I guess it will be the pairing that will start on Sunday.

1 year on loan at Seattle. Was hoping he'd go somewhere in Germany or Spain tbh. Just somewhere with some track record of developing youngsters (mind you Spurs have been doing better at that dept recently and I do like Poch'tino)

Shane Long to Southampton for £12m.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit: Good to see them reinvesting wisely

What a waste of money.

Apparently they've accepted a 3M bid from Palace for Jack Cork too. Only a year left on his deal, hence the price. Great deal for Palace. Southampton looking like things could go very pair shaped.

Shane Long to Southampton for £12m.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit: Good to see them reinvesting wisely

What a waste of money.

Apparently they've accepted a 3M bid from Palace for Jack Cork too. Only a year left on his deal, hence the price. Great deal for Palace. Southampton looking like things could go very pair shaped.

:pokerface: