Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I'm pretty bad at playing transfer games, really. What I know is that we *must* sign an RB, a CB, two midfielders (Xavi replacement, Iniesta replacement), and if Pedro leaves get somebody that can give rest to the front three.

I'm pretty bad at playing transfer games, really. What I know is that we *must* sign an RB, a CB, two midfielders (Xavi replacement, Iniesta replacement), and if Pedro leaves get somebody that can give rest to the front three.

That was my logic too; RB I'd say Piszcek? I'd have liked to have seen Barca try for Gundogen too

Pisczek Laporte Gundogen Veratti Reus

As for RB we've been linked to Monaco's Fabinho - of whom I don't know anything about.

As for the transfer ban, the talk is that this summer we'll tie up deals that will come through in January; but it's absurd to have 5-6 players come in at that time of the season.

As someone who hasn't followed La Liga for years - are Barca likely to be entering a transitional phase where they could surrender their positron in the top 2?

Guest Roger Kint

As someone who hasn't followed La Liga for years - are Barca likely to be entering a transitional phase where they could surrender their positron in the top 2?

As long as they keep the front 3 i doubt it. Unless they massively Charnley the transfers in Jan that is.

wat :lol: They have three of the best 5 attacking players in the world

Must be the only club to complete pair production from a sufficiently energetic photon so I doubt it'll have a huge effect.

Further departures would constitute that 'transitional phase' I queried.

They might have a problem in terms of winning CLs as they'll need to replace Xavi, Iniesta and Alves long term but that won't be the case in La Liga.

I see your point like, but Young has been brilliant. :lol: Some more competition for Di Maria. :yao:

He has but still, on Di Maria is much better centrally than he is as a winger. I recall Madrid fans wanted him out when he played wide and I can see why tbh.

Guest chicken little

Depay to Man Yoo. £30m.

euros, no? essentially most of an adam lallana, or a lovren with change